• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Requesting help building a map (60% completed)

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with what you're wanting. I was simply trying to convey confusion as to why laziness would be attributed to it. Also, I wasn't demanding proof. I was only saying that if you were wanting to help, I would need to see evidence as it would be fair to everyone.
Nonetheless, if you are wanting to help, all the help we can get is much appreciated. If you want to, tell me your Skype name
... Effort. I'll pass this time xD but best of luck.

Reaction score
Are we going to be put in a group chat or get the IP any soon because I'm really keen to start helping!

N

Nikola

Well I could help honestly since I was trial in red forest a exterior in helix maybe i could do something also i know SuperxAndrew and we tried to build a map together but it didnt work out reallyy *sadface*

OGLad

Platinum
Reaction score
i feel that you should start making some more good clan battle maps, you will get a lot of good feedback if players like it i feel you should try to add 3-4 chestroutes and also make sure there are 2 chokepoints and usually there is a big area for a good fight

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci