• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Requesting thread locks {There's a better way}

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
*Thread pinned due to an increasing amount of this still happening. Please, please, just use this. #Req Lock is totally unnecessary.
This will only be temporarily pinned.*

Hello!
I'm pretty sure you've all seen it, the "#Req Lock" reply to a thread that well, needs to be locked.
Sure, this works, but it 'spams' the thread, and there's a much easier ways to get a thread locked.
This simple, and easy solution is a handy tool called "Report".
Underneath every post is the "Report" button. This allows you to basically 'flag' a post for the staff to see.​
This is a much easier way to go about getting threads locked, because it alerts us Staff members to the thread, where we can take necessary actions, in this case, locking the thread.​
I've come to believe a common misconception with the "Report" tool. You are more than welcome to report a post that needs to be locked. This is usually used to report inappropriate posts, posts with bad language, etc., but you are more than welcome to report threads that need to be locked as well :).​
---
I'm not going to pin this thread for a very long, because it really isn't necessary, but for those of you who see it, please use it, and pass it on :).​
~Thanks for reading~

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci