• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Requesting thread locks {There's a better way}

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
If people use that term, it automatically replaces it with something else. ;)

#reqlock

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Test:

#ReqLock

EDIT: Oh ho, that is so awesome. XD

elite_penguin

Spectator
Reaction score
can you help me please
i gt banned on my account for a inappropriate name and theirs hackers out there that haven't been banned yet also there is even worse names than mine (spunky_penguin)
Untitled.png

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
If people use that term, it automatically replaces it with something else. ;)

(Don't request threads to be locked - there's a better way; see here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/reqlock-theres-a-better-way.41298)k
This is so cool! :D

can you help me please
i gt banned on my account for a inappropriate name and theirs hackers out there that haven't been banned yet also there is even worse names than mine (spunky_penguin)View attachment 10337
Spunky_Penguin, huh? Doesn't seem inappropriate to me. Go ahead and post a "Ban Dispute", and a Sr. Staff member will take a look, and decide if it's really worthy of a ban. If not, you'll be unbanned, simple as that :)

Post a ban dispute here: >>>Click Me<<< Make sure to follow the given template, when posting! :)

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
A few months ago, when the staff first told everyone that ReqLock was useless everyone stopped using it pretty much. Apparently recently it came back, and this thread should keep it at bay for another few months. But this time, if it ever becomes forgotten again, we can just bring this thread back..
Bumping so people can learn how to ask for a thread lock the right way :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci