• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Reset The Leaderboards! New Year, and new possibilities! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
if you became #1 with 4k wins playing MCSG for 2 year and then they reset would you do it again, no it'll just mak everyone going tryhard mode just for #1 and no one will take there time again to get 3k wins. There not resetting it
well then he could just cosintrate on getting #1 on the hive

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
I would say, every player SHOULD get the chance to reset their stats. this is the decision of the player himself. Maybe an automated site can be made for that. I do suggest you can only do it ONCE.

InflictionEU

Tribute
Reaction score
This thread should be locked cause
1. There's been plenty of previous threads like this.
2. It's not gonna happen
3. All the people with 400+ wins took all that time for nothing like Reven86 said "I a year when your #1 there would be another reset" so I request for this to be locked.
By that theory, there won't ever be a new leaderboard, because as time passes, more new players or current high ranked players gain more wins...

Personally, I prefer a separate 2014 LB, with keeping the 2012/2013 LB and its stats running.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
By that theory, there won't ever be a new leaderboard, because as time passes, more new players or current high ranked players gain more wins...

Personally, I prefer a separate 2014 LB, with keeping the 2012/2013 LB and its stats running.[/quote

+1

Is there really any disadvantage in having a weekly/monthly/yearly leaderboard in addition to the overall one?

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
To be complete honest, I don't think the leaderboards will reset any time soon, if not never. The developers are thinking about making Weekly/Monthly leaderboards, which is better, imo. Also... Think about the players who worked sooo hard for their wins! Gravey4rd, Noah, DevilicCrafter, Huahwi and more. I don't think they will like it if the leaderboards are getting reset.
This topic has been going over and over for quite a long time, and the answer is, and always will be: No.
Also seeing this is turning into a flamewar, is another reason for locking. People are arguing all the time about the leaderboards are getting reset, some say yes, and some say no. People come up with stupid excuses, and please... just realize it. They won't get reset.

Thread locked,
Have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci