• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Reset The Leaderboards! New Year, and new possibilities! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
Regional leaderboards would be good... C;

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Resetting the leaderboards could result in someone finally getting a 50/50 poor Izuq/Noah.. #49/49=49/50 and now what is it like 56/57? He must crai evari tim.

xHoriz0n

Tribute
Reaction score
I mean, if the leaderboards reset. Many people will stop playing mcsg. Many people have played like nearly 2 years for the stats they have today. If they reset, well, 2 years to hell. (Maybe not that much, maybe 1 or something..) So please. DONT RESET!

TheKeltisk

Spectator
Reaction score
I mean, if the leaderboards reset. Many people will stop playing mcsg. Many people have played like nearly 2 years for the stats they have today. If they reset, well, 2 years to hell. (Maybe not that much, maybe 1 or something..) So please. DONT RESET!

elcho

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey! ChilloOo here! I want to come with a proposal to reset the Leaderboards so everyone can have a chance to become at the #top 25, because it's a new year and everyone can have new possibilities!. Like this thread if u think this an awesome proposal! Thanks for me and I hope u guys will have an awesome continuing 2k14!!!

~ ChilloOo #29
Thats not a good idea....

PiggzCanFly

Diamond
Reaction score
I love zedek's proposal, daily/weekly/monthly leaderboards sounds like an amazing idea! I'd love to see this implemented.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would love regional leader boards. Depending on what the player plays most in he is put in, EU/AS/AU/US/CA.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
If this happends and I have heard it will not a lot of people would be mad and leave mcsg for ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci