• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Restarting all servers for plugin updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigox96

Survivor
Reaction score
What does it mean by, "Donors now no longer override the whitelist."
Sometimes Chad has private games and makes it whitelist only so special players, like Youtubers, can all get in before others, and when he says, "Donors now no longer override the whitelist" , he means that they can't just join a whitelist game even though they aren't whitelisted. This means that Donor HAVE to be whitelisted just like everyone else to join special games like other regular players.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
Sweet. I hope I'm reviewed, you have no idea how much I want to help and what I can bring to the project

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
your in the process of making a map that sounds amazing lol I hope its good :S lol what kind of map will it be and do you have a video of the prices sits at now ?
We are planning to make a video. And you can look here for some pics and stufff.

Reaction score
We are planning to make a video. And you can look here for some pics and stufff.
Sadly looks like anyother normal generated world :'( hoping for something more creative but good work on the middle Also do you have skype Because iw ould like to help build some maps with you guys if you wouldnt mind another person :p

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
Sadly looks like anyother normal generated world :'( hoping for something more creative but good work on the middle Also do you have skype Because iw ould like to help build some maps with you guys if you wouldnt mind another person :p
But it isn't an generated world. I made it with hand (And WorldEdit :p ). Just Pm about the other stuff ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci