• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Restarting all servers for plugin updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Ok I love the changes, especially the inventory drop on logout, but there is one VERY important thing that needs to be changed.

The last person to get a hit on you gets the points even if they themselves are dead.

My brother and I were winning, at the corn after the second chest refill, and he went to adjust some options on optifine. Completely on accident, he pressed the disconnect button instead of the options button. Now, a short while before this we were chasing another player for quite some time. I went to head him off, and my brother caught up to him and killed him since he tried to take the opportunity of there only being one enemy. Naturally, this player got a few hits off on my brother. Then when he accidentally disconnects, long after we killed this player, he loses ~90 points to a player who was already dead!

So, while the changes are great, this really needs to be addressed immediately. Basically if you die, you shouldn't get points if the last person you hit disconnects after they killed you.

Thanks for addressing the rage quit issue, and I can't wait to hunt for that Easter Egg!

thebuckster1

Tribute
Reaction score
I am very pleased with this version, except for one thing. How you lose points on logout. I like te idea of the last person who hit you, but if thy person is dead, you should NOT lose points. This happened to me today. I had just made a kill, and was going to adjust my optifine settings, and accidentally clicked logout instead of options. I logged back in, and lost 90 points, give or take a couple. ( I wasn't aware of my point score just before I died, purple pieman should know) the lat person that hit me was dead. And they got 90 pouts for free. This, I am not happy about, and would be very happy if you fixed this.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, points seem to be a problem right now... I am addressing this promptly

kmaster224

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, points seem to be a problem right now... I am addressing this promptly
They are indeed a problem, I was in a match today and in the Lobby my points were well above 400. Then we got to the map and they were in the low 300s haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci