• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Restarting servers for fixing major bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoltofFusion

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm very happy that the diamond armor and weapons are gone. Whoever got it would win the game and it was just unfair.

BigMo4Sho2012

Tribute
Reaction score
Chill out Tommy. Ever programmed ANYTHING? It doesn't happened immediately. Be glad they are taking their time now so everyone isn't annoyed again in 20 minutes. Just calm down and wait it out.

Katie

Tribute
Reaction score
Wait, so, I donated, so does that mean I can get into any US servers at this moment? Sorry, I didn't quite understand the whole concept.... xD

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are adding in donors after US and EU are running. We will let you know once its up!

Firemonkey111

Tribute
Reaction score
Wait, so, I donated, so does that mean I can get into any US servers at this moment? Sorry, I didn't quite understand the whole concept.... xD
Why yes Somebody who is a spectator and was the last person who got on will be kicked out and you can play and he has to find another server. May the odds be ever in your favor.

NerdsWBNerds

Tribute
Reaction score
Could you please post the time when you make the 'Update's next to the update?

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
My IGN: Demanter

I put it on my profile, but I'll put it here too.

Pinklewilly

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm thinking about donating should i do it through PayPal or through my credit card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci