• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Restarting US for updates, EU later tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob_cuz

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. All US servers are down. Either this is a major attack on the servers, or Chad is shutting them down for maintenance. Be patient people :)

Minecob123

Spectator
Reaction score
How come the server page is still active with players though???? I can't connect :( idk but there all DOWN!

rob_cuz

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that page must be delayed by some amount of time, it does say that the results aren't always accurate

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
quick information about the server live page. The pages read from a database and that is what the database contains. There is no easy way to ping 23 servers and get the page to load that quickly soooooooooo that is why you still see people on the servers.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
it is unconfirmed that it is the MCSG servers that are getting attacked or another server that is running at the datacenter we use.

Kyle Shaw

Spectator
Reaction score
UPDATE: About 22 minutes ago ZombieTracker stated that "servers are updating, Chad should be making a post any minute now"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci