• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reunited - US Clan [DISBANDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
The roster is now updated and full! :)

On a side note, we 7v7 scrimmaged Aviate today and won 3-1! We had great teamwork, especially during the last round where we were losing 4-6 player-wise. Aviate were great sports and we hope to battle them again in the future! ;)

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The roster is now updated and full! :)

On a side note, we 7v7 scrimmaged Aviate today and won 3-1! We had great teamwork, especially during the last round where we were losing 4-6 player-wise. Aviate were great sports and we hope to battle them again in the future! ;)
Errm, you dont post scrims, we were doing it for the fun with some new trials/possible merge members, just saying its kind of stupid.

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
wins: 235 (im 15 wins short)
IGN: patrickfalcon07
name: patrick
timezone: EST
skillzzz: fire,bow & arrows
weaknesses: cant kill teams as much i would want to
Skype/TS: yes but i am uncomfortable giving it out to everyone i will pm it too you
prior clans: none
have you teamed with the leaders before: xdefrasa i have seen in a few rounds and captainJS has killed me like 5 times
will you be on TS everyday: i am normally on mcsg everyday and i will get TS if i am excepted
are you cool: yus dawg
best kitty picture:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci