• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reunited - US Clan [DISBANDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
wins: 235 (im 15 wins short)
IGN: patrickfalcon07
name: patrick
timezone: EST
skillzzz: fire,bow & arrows
weaknesses: cant kill teams as much i would want to
Skype/TS: yes but i am uncomfortable giving it out to everyone i will pm it too you
prior clans: none
have you teamed with the leaders before: xdefrasa i have seen in a few rounds and captainJS has killed me like 5 times
will you be on TS everyday: i am normally on mcsg everyday and i will get TS if i am excepted
are you cool: yus dawg
best kitty picture:
Your application is set on pending please try to be active on your teamspeak

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wins: 197.
IGN: ProfessorRetro
Name: Mashal
Timezone: EST.
Skills/Weaknesses: Bow and bow combos, FnS and FnS combos, and also fishing rod technique and sword combat.
Skype/TS?: I have both.
Skype name (PM me if you want to keep it private): theprofessorretro
Prior clans: TeamCelsius, TheReturn, Royals, D00MCLAN, Vindictive, Elementv2.
Have you teamed with the leaders before?: I have teamed with smashmaster and defresa I think, but I have also fought against most of the others.
Will you be on TS almost everyday?: I will be on TS every day.
Are you a cool?: No, sorry.
Best kitty picture:

Side note: I understand I may have been rude at some point to some of the leaders, like Defresa, but I'm not sure if it was you guys or Fuzions (hate that guy). If I did do anything to offence any of you at any point at any time, I deeply apologize for this, and I'd like for our past difficulties to be put aside when deciding to accept me or not. Also something I'd like to say is, I am alot better than my stats would imply.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
For the last time. The Impalers beat you. If you don't respond or at least acknowledge my post. I will get a mod. Sorry for being so irrational but it had to be done.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
For the last time. The Impalers beat you. If you don't respond or at least acknowledge my post. I will get a mod. Sorry for being so irrational but it had to be done.
Oh, sorry. Forgot to add that! xD For the last time? I don't recall you on this thread before...

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh, sorry. Forgot to add that! xD For the last time? I don't recall you on this thread before...
You must have missed the other 2 ones. Means a lot for you to answer with such kindness, most people would rage at me. Thanks for understanding and hope your clan goes well. It was a great fight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci