• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reven's Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Got to admit, you and me where the best rivals back in the day when we both had 100 wins. :) Cya Best rival, and GL in your future

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I remember seeing a lot of games with you. See you later.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Farewell man i remember getting to know you before you were mod and then i remember seeing you become a member of staff. Thanks for all you have done :)

Bjielsl

Spectator
Reaction score
You is a great player,member of MCSG I love yout pvp, sometimes i spectate your games and i like all of them.You make me sad when left MCSG...You is a god man, i think, we will meet in future because i know that in future you change your decision.
Good Luck and GG :(

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not sure if we were ever friends or anything close to that however you actually seem like a really cool guy, I read through all of that and agree with you so much. I don't know why I'm here, I guess I can't get enough of MCSG and I love playing competitively. Really, you seem like a sick player (Although you betrayed me that one time... Don't think I'll forget that) and I wish you best of luck in whatever you do next!
lol

Got to admit, you and me where the best rivals back in the day when we both had 100 wins. :) Cya Best rival, and GL in your future
lol ikr? The good ole days were amazing :3.

Farewell man i remember getting to know you before you were mod and then i remember seeing you become a member of staff. Thanks for all you have done :)
Thanks kezzer :) means alot

"Philly67, post: 745435, member: 40533"]So ironic how you get banned for BSM... Atleast now with 1.7 players will no longer get banned for BSM.
However expect to see a lot more bans for aimbot..
But anyways I digress.

I'm going to miss you man! You're by far my number one MCSG buddy <3
Those late nights earlier in the year were the best. The wins, the betrayals.. will never be forgotten!

You were unfairly treated by the staff and I hope they one day give you the apology you deserve.

You're an amazing person and I know you'll go far in life.

#TheClassics #BreezeIslandIsUnderplayed <3

P.s. There aren't enough lol's in this thread. I demand 50 more.[/quote]

I'm not worried about appologies or anything :p. Dun want 1 and won't get one lol. Its just funny how I get banned for this "better sprint" on my alt right b4 1.7 comes out xD. I tried to put as little lol in here as I could! but I just couldn't help myself sometimes -.-.

Nuuuuuuu! Reven ;-; I don't want you to leave! You also forget to mention me :c
I wish you best of luck in your life!
I'll fix that xD

Last edited:

Orca

Diamond
Reaction score
Going to miss you a lot Revy. You are such and insperassion in real life. You are one of my best MCSg friends ever. U miss the old days of me you and ColdHeart all playing the days away. Such great memories. I will remember you. Thanks for all the advice and the help on my mod app. Your friend-Voxcile

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Goodbye reven, my chats with you were fun and calming, I only fought you once, but I remember winning, have fun with whatever you're moving on too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci