• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revive | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydennn

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Your in-game Name(s) : BudderyBaconYT
2. What should we call you? : Nick/Bacon
3. How old are you? :13
4. Link your Stats : i had alot of wins in legacy
5. What is your Skype name? : BudderyBaconYT
6. Have you ever been banned before? If so, why? : I have not
7. PvP Strengths (please be detailed) : FNS (I can be very quick) Sword (fast clicking) Rod
8. PvP Weaknesses (please be detailed) : Bow ( Ok aim)
9. Previous Clan Experience : None, i never had the time to, now i do
10. Why do you want to join? : I want to join because i want to make new friends and i think ive become an ok player to join an amazing clan like yours! Hope i get accepted :)
Declined, I'm so very sorry. Hopefully another time but I feel like this wasn't enough information. Especially on detail #4.

Pokecraft13

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Pokecraft13
Nickname: Poke
Stats: 5/13 I watch a lot of sg videos so I know all of the routes. Excluding sg 1 and 2
Ban History: None
Pvp strengths: Rod (Infinite rod) Sword (10 cps its not that high) FNS( rod lock and FNS) I am really good with secondaries. I'm 45th on badlion at the time you're reading this xD
Pvp weaknesses: Bow I'm just average with it so its not exactly a strength.
Previous Clans: I was asked to join Ancient by Asian_ninjaz because of my pvp skills. I had 0/0 on mcsg. I never was in a clan battle because I left before. (I hope that counts)
Intentions of joining: Your roster is very good and you have no losses.
Thanks for reading the app :3

Toggler

Spectator
Reaction score
Stats: 5/13 I watch a lot of sg videos so I know all of the routes. Excluding sg 1 and 2
Pvp strengths: Rod (Infinite rod) Sword (10 cps its not that high) FNS( rod lock and FNS) I am really good with secondaries. I'm 45th on badlion at the time you're reading this xD
Previous Clans: I was asked to join Ancient by Asian_ninjaz because of my pvp skills. I had 0/0 on mcsg. I never was in a clan battle because I left before. (I hope that counts)
I thought you weren't allowed to use TS, Skype, etc.

ImSylicxHD

Platinum
Reaction score
ACCEPTED AS A TRIAL MEMBER! GOOD LUCK!

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
What a hopper lol

Pokecraft13

Spectator
Reaction score
What a hopper lol
I was asked to join Ancient, but I left because I didn't want to join a clan at that time. Btw, aren't you that kid that try hards on rev but always gets 10ed because you suck at pvp? Arent you that mod that resigned on 2015?

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
I was asked to join Ancient, but I left because I didn't want to join a clan at that time. Btw, aren't you that kid that try hards on rev but always gets 10ed because you suck at pvp? Arent you that mod that resigned on 2015?
lol i dont tryhard rev, I dont get 10'ed either. Aren't you that squeaker that got into beyond and denied as trial??????? arent you that kid thats bad at pvp?????

TheNeutralbrah

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Your in-game Name(s) : NeutralFam
2. What should we call you? : Neutral
3. How old are you? : 12
4. Link your Stats : http://www.mcgamer.net/player/NeutralFam/ don't look at my legacy because my old stats I didn't try hard for stats
5. What is your Skype name? : ob_neutral
6. Have you ever been banned before? If so, why? : no
7. PvP Strengths (please be detailed) : I rod then jitter 13 click per second and I would say im good at melee
8. PvP Weaknesses (please be detailed) : getting 2v1ed and chokepointed and also getting bow spammed
9. Previous Clan Experience : Fun but kicked for leading not liking me
10. Why do you want to join? : I want to join cuz I am really active and almost 90% is ready for cb or scrims and I want to meet new ppl

Last edited:

ItsCubekid

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Your in-game Name(s) :ItsCubekid
2. What should we call you? :Cube
3. How old are you? :13
4. Link your Stats : http://www.mcgamer.net/player/ItsCubekid/
5. What is your Skype name? : colin_cubekid9
6. Have you ever been banned before? If so, why? : No ;D
7. PvP Strengths (please be detailed) : Sword:Have a fast cps and strafe, FnS:Good placements and great at 360 fns, Rod:Im good with rods in many ways I use it to get away (Makes people mad) Also when your going into battle to help get them combos.
8. PvP Weaknesses (please be detailed) :Bow:My accuracy/leading is bad but im working on it.
9. Previous Clan Experience :KoolAid,ForgeDistrict
10. Why do you want to join? : I would like to join Revive because it looks like it is a well planed out clan, I also think that I can help this clan at its Clan Battles/Scrims,I am very active and have a good quality microphone (BlueSnowBall) thank you for reading my application, Hope to see you soon.
~ItsCubekid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci