• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reviving the Clan scene [US]

In the future if this is followed through with, where should it be hosted?

• MCSG (Maybe a cb server ;) pls chad)

Votes: 43 71.7%
  • Private Server (Requires more money out of pocket)

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like to announce our official Senoir Staff, at this moment, promotions are not impossible

Myself, Jawsh Kronsity **, Zeno , Techaton , and Austin_HG

Air , Swifftyy *, DarkraiM8 *, Ceroria , Dj_Quik , and Frog are regular staff, otherwise known as referees.

* = media, ** = main person in charge of media

ProjectRevive is the new forum account, all sr staff have access.

Along with this we have come to a conclusion on the names of the events.

The group as a whole will remain name "Project Revive"

We're going to have 4 seperate tourney names, as they happen every 3 months, kinda like a major in Counter-Strike. The thing is, we need help! We need help coming up with names for the 4 tournaments, whoever helps will receive credit c;

About out possible leaderboards, a merge with another known leaderboards if being discussed, may or may not happen, if it doesn't we will not be calling ours leaderboards, we will come up for a different name for it.

Thanks for sticking with the and helping it prosper, MCSG community c;

Last edited:

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
I would like to announce our official Senoir Staff, at this moment, promotions are not impossible

Myself, Jawsh Kronsity , Zeno , Techaton , and Austin_HG

Along with this we have come to a conclusion on the names of the events.

The group as a whole will remain name "Project Revive"

We're going to have 4 seperate tourney names, as they happen every 3 months, kinda like a major in Counter-Strike. The thing is, we need help! We need help coming up with names for the 4 tournaments, whoever helps will receive credit c;

About out possible leaderboards, a merge with another known leaderboards if being discussed, may or may not happen, if it doesn't we will not be calling ours leaderboards, we will come up for a different name for it.

Thanks for sticking with the and helping it prosper, MCSG community c;
Very excited to be back and to be invited to join these mighty fine individuals.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Reviving's only antidote is compassion. Not surprisingly lacking in majority of many people.

OGLad

Platinum
Reaction score
revive the clans! good idea i wish i had spare money

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci