• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RIP AU M8

Is this rip for AU?

• Rip au

• Rip MCSG in total

• Not rip

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It really depends what's being meant here by temporary. Frankly the AU playerbase has taken massive hits from what I've seen over the years. I mean practically everyone is banned on AU anyway from what I'm told xD

Lad

Quantum
Reaction score
JUST MOVE IT TO Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom NZ
Ok first of all its called "AU" for a reason and second of all most people who play au mcgamer are AU not NZ and if they do change it to NZ they will lose players.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
they'll bring it back but it'll take time to get used to the new host so many players will move to bad lion. the 1 and only thing keeping au alive rn is clan battles because the small au clan community actually know how to run tournaments
Clans do not encompass the entire AU community..

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yes, it pretty much does, all us au doods do is do clan battles and some ppl even sweat normal that's about it
Prove to me that every single member who has ever logged in to the AU server location on MCGamer is part of a clan and I'll concede that your point is correct. Until then: no.

Lad

Quantum
Reaction score
Prove to me that every single member who has ever logged in to the AU server location on MCGamer is part of a clan and I'll concede that your point is correct. Until then: no.
80% of AU is clans. not "All"
pretty much
hmmm what does this mean

every single member who has ever logged in to the AU server location on MCGamer is part of a clan and I'll concede that your point is correct. Until then: no.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I said "pretty much"

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
80% of AU is clans. not "All"

hmmm what does this mean

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I said "pretty much"
I can't agree with you. Sorry, you don't have the stats to back it up. I'm agreeing to disagree with you on this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci