• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Risen US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

RisenUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jnitz

Donor: Grass

Wins: 465

Game's Played: 3615

Past Clan's: TheHidden, ReconCorps, Haunted, Summoned, TheHaunted, Vigilant, Alpha, Trespire, and Perfection.
Accepted as Trial be Active on TS!

drkvtr28

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FusingShadowYT

Donor:No :(

Wins:20

Game's Played:112

Past Clan's: ArtOfPvP,Haunted,Clenchables,Snygery

Killed Gold.png
VIp.png
7e0edb204c22c47eef289ddd2cb11108.png
85f6584399dfae658ff76e504fa09d96.png

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: zoplik90

Donor: Emerald

Wins:486

Game's Played: 3251

Past Clan's: Fusion clans, Ascendancy

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: zoplik90

Donor: Emerald

Wins:486

Game's Played: 3251

Past Clan's: Fusion clans, Ascendancy
If there was an actual category of clans called "Fusion Clans" ;~;

Also congrats to cbomb for making you guys look bad on Legacy's thread :D

Gl sarjwow and Lucas!

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
If there was an actual category of clans called "Fusion Clans" ;~;

Also congrats to cbomb for making you guys look bad on Legacy's thread :D

Gl sarjwow and Lucas!
Tbh, cbomb should just be kicked. But apparently im only a member not leader RisenUS

TheZoKPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Tbh, cbomb should just be kicked. But apparently im only a member not leader RisenUS
Stfu Zoplik u think ur all hard u just applied you can't be leader just like that your not kicking anything shut ur mouth you applied just so u can be in the battle I don't know why your trying to act hard to cbomb your nothing buddy.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Stfu Zoplik u think ur all hard u just applied you can't be leader just like that your not kicking anything shut ur mouth you applied just so u can be in the battle I don't know why your trying to act hard to cbomb your nothing buddy.
I've been talking to goomba about this for a while, its a pure coincidence it was right before the battle. I know I can't be in the battle, you have to be on the roster for 24 hours. You obviously can't take a joke. Cbomb was being really annoying on the forums and in ts, using voice changer and being immature, that's why I said it. You are always annoying too, but you dont even need voice changer.

TheZoKPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
I've been talking to goomba about this for a while, its a pure coincidence it was right before the battle. I know I can't be in the battle, you have to be on the roster for 24 hours. You obviously can't take a joke. Cbomb was being really annoying on the forums and in ts, using voice changer and being immature, that's why I said it. You are always annoying too, but you dont even need voice changer.
Go on ts and we'll talk about this.

TheZoKPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
You speak all calm in the clan chat but that PM... oh boy
Why do you keep starting here again do you want me to say what I said or what I stopped typing here because Goomba told me to lay off and stop asking for a diss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci