• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Risen US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbomb2344

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah. I got kicked. Its nice meeting all of you here. Due to the fact that i cause flame on legacy page and spam here. I appreciate the time that you guys gave me. I have been in this clan for almost a week and got kicked.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
I thought lucas was cool. I guess hanging around zok changed him. Btw zok, you dont even know... I didn't know someone could be this inhumane. I dont know why but what you're doing to me and your evilness has really gotten to me and depressed me.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought lucas was cool. I guess hanging around zok changed him. Btw zok, you dont even know... I didn't know someone could be this inhumane. I dont know why but what you're doing to me and your evilness has really gotten to me and depressed me.
woah wut Skype msg me

cbomb2344

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations to the new members that got in the clan! We hope to see you being more active on the TS so we can know a little bit more about you

hockeyboy23

Spectator
Reaction score
Scrim 4v4 then possible cb? Dave's rules

Add me on skype: chicken_gamer23

JulzBerry

Gold
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JulzBerry

Donor: Plat

Wins: 148

Game's Played: 1775

Past Clan's: Some of the ones that Fusion disbanded and some of the ones that Sarjbooty was in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci