• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Robo & eusiasc Custom Texture Packs! Order em' while they're hot!

Are my texture pack customizing skills good after looking at the pics?

• Ya of Course xD

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Work on it m8

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Name of Pack: Turtle Pack
Base Pack(If has multiple versions, 32x, 64x, ect.): Sphax Sword, OCD Craft Flowers, (If it doesn't look good, forget it) Basically R3D craft the rest ._.
Placed customizations(Ex. items, special blocks, gui, particles, ect.: If possible, make the Diamond Sword like Emerald Green renamed Turtle King's Sword and have the Diamonds just green diamonds not emeralds. Also I like your sky from the first pic and the hot bar too.
Due Date?: Take your time dood :p

Reaction score
Name of Pack: Swirling Carnations
Base Pack: faithful 32x32
Placed customizations: I would like your swords except make all the other swords the same format as the diamond sword instead and I would also like your bow and for the backround of the hot bar, i want it to spell Ima and then crossed diamond swords from your pack , and then Boss

Due date? Preferably ASAP , Im a youtuber so I would like it done soon :p

Last edited:

Robosoft111

Survivor
Reaction score
People who haven't received theirs yet, be patient. We both are busy.

Makahawi

Tribute
Reaction score
Template:
Name of Pack: Andrews custom resource pack
Base Pack: R3d craft
Placed customizations(Ex. items, special blocks, gui, particles, ect.: I would really like huahwis exact texture pack. Everything on it of you can do that.
Due Date?: by the end of this week if possible, or ASAP :)

suddi

Survivor
Reaction score
Name of Pack:swagPack
Base Pack(If has multiple versions, 32x, 64x, ect.): defscape 32x
Placed customizations(Ex. items, special blocks, gui, particles, ect.: chillooos bow
Due Date?: 1 april

Acemaster8

Tribute
Reaction score
Name of Pack: Versatile Pack
Base Pack(If has multiple versions, 32x, 64x, ect.): I would like the base pack to be Defscape mostly but a mix of r3dcraft 64x
Placed customizations(Ex. items, special blocks, gui, particles, ect.: I would like the swords to be Defscape and the armor and armor models to be r3dcraft. I would prefer Huahwi's particles but anything works :) I would like the inventory to have like a background of space in it with my avatar in it (if not just a clear inventory) My IGN to be in widget hotbar. IGN: VersatileCookies. Skin link: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/VersatileCookies
Due Date?: April 15 but anything will work :)

NCSGazzyy

Survivor
Reaction score
Name Of Pack?: Huawi Texture Pack
Base Pack(If has multiple versions, 32x, 64x, ect.): 32x and 64x
Placed customizations(Ex. items, special blocks, gui, particles, ect.: skulls for particles
Due Date?: 4 days

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci