• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rocky Road

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Dude!
I'm so happy for you, this looks awesome!
Hope it gets in, can I help in any way with it?
Looks so amazing. Sooo amazing. Hard to find good maps like these.
Thank you both so much :') I really hope I haven't overhyped the map or anything with the screenshots, I don't want to disappoint..

Oh, and the terraforming is 99% done. I'll probably have to make some changes to fit all the buildings I want in, but we'll see. :)

aMartin

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you both so much :') I really hope I haven't overhyped the map or anything with the screenshots, I don't want to disappoint..

Oh, and the terraforming is 99% done. I'll probably have to make some changes to fit all the buildings I want in, but we'll see. :)
I have no doubt that this map will be accepted once it is done. I just love the terrain! I hope the buildings fit :D

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I have no doubt that this map will be accepted once it is done. I just love the terrain! I hope the buildings fit :D
There's a problem with that actually... they do fit, but I'm honestly too lazy to do a whole village. So um, any medieval builders out there? ;)

aMartin

Tribute
Reaction score
There's a problem with that actually... they do fit, but I'm honestly too lazy to do a whole village. So um, any medieval builders out there? ;)
I consider myself O.K but there is always better then me.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I consider myself O.K but there is always better then me.
I ended up getting annoyed because I kept messing up the roofs so I just went ah whatever ;P

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Great job with the terraforming and the corn. I do do medieval style but I'm currently working on my own map.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Trying to think of a good name...

Kraidom?
Flowton Island? (lol?)
Lower Centrania?
Majestic Slopes?

Wow, all of these are really bad.
Eh...
I tried.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can you give some non-effected pics of the three first? It is difficult to see anything.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
:L Awkward... I actually deleted them all after I edited them, which was pretty stupid. I'll put up more screenshots soon, without the effects :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci