• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rocky Road

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Actually I know an awesome guy who is just AMAZING at medieval buildings, especially roofs. He's helping out with Lost Ridge though, but I'll ask him to help you :p

<3

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Hey need a Great Trap maker?
I need traps first... I'll definitely come back to you if you're needed :D
Actually I know an awesome guy who is just AMAZING at medieval buildings, especially roofs. He's helping out with Lost Ridge though, but I'll ask him to help you :p

<3
<3 That would be awesome!
How's it coming?
Slowly but surely. I might get some time to work on it today, I'm getting braces and maybe it could cause some "pain" ;)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I need traps first... I'll definitely come back to you if you're needed :D

<3 That would be awesome!

Slowly but surely. I might get some time to work on it today, I'm getting braces and maybe it Jcould cause some "pain" ;)
Just tell me if you need any help ;)
And I'd love to give you a tour on Lost Ridge when the server is public :D

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
:D That'd be awesome :3 How's it going along?
Actually pretty good. We are thinking of making an airship, and stuff. The server is down due to Josh is making permissions and important stuff ;)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Actually pretty good. We are thinking of making an airship, and stuff. The server is down due to Josh is making permissions and important stuff ;)
Will I still be able to help out? :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci