• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rolling Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm sure a lot of you noticed the update fail this morning with the MOTD stating "A Minecraft Server" and spawning in a newly generated world... some configuration changes were made, and I wasn't quite aware of them; I apologize for the downtime.
We will be updating the plugin over the morning, as well as updating the maps to include the correct tier 2 chests. Once we begin rolling out the updates for the maps, an update will be made to the bottom of this post.

In addition, Minecraft 1.5 has been released. Please do not upgrade just yet, we will be testing the plugin on 1.5 shortly.

All servers have been updated to 1.5.

CH21

Career
Reaction score
xD, Ive Been Waiting For 1.5 This Whole Time. I Didnt Get To Enjoy Lobby Games :(

John123XD

Experienced
Reaction score
5TH YES !!!Sub thx u for all ure hard work i aprecicate u very much!!

castle777

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm sure a lot of you noticed the update fail this morning with the MOTD stating "A Minecraft Server" and spawning in a newly generated world... some configuration changes were made, and I wasn't quite aware of them; I apologize for the downtime.
We will be updating the plugin over the morning, as well as updating the maps to include the correct tier 2 chests. Once we begin rolling out the updates for the maps, an update will be made to the bottom of this post.
hey are you captainsparklez if so you do EPIC survival games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci