• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rolling Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
This is good seeing as I will get be at school while the servers are being updated. The ultimate update is when MCSG will be at 1.2.x performance.

MadDogTen

Tribute
Reaction score
Damn, I was hoping you got rid of the Tier 2 chests. Having no iron armor (Unless you craft it) and no diamonds is great. Makes the game much more funner IMO.

Anyways, Thanks for the hard work your putting into it, and No worry's about earlier, It was actually kinda fun playing in the lobby like that, where what you start with (Which is nothing) is all you have all game.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been playing alot this morning, I didnt have any games in Lobby? everything was Normal for me

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Damn, I was hoping you got rid of the Tier 2 chests. Having no iron armor (Unless you craft it) and no diamonds is great. Makes the game much more funner.
Trust me, with no good armour and diamonds, the game will be a hell of a lot more boring. because everyone will have the same stuff. the thing that makes me keep going, is taking out poeple with full iron and dia swords, when you have a stone sword and Ok armour.

BUCKY_747

Spectator
Reaction score
I can seem to get the ip figured out for any server, anyone care to help me out?

MadDogTen

Tribute
Reaction score
Trust me, with no good armour and diamonds, the game will be a hell of a lot more boring. because everyone will have the same stuff. the thing that makes me keep going, is taking out poeple with full iron and dia swords, when you have a stone sword and Ok armour.
Well, That depends on the person. Me and my friend like it much more this way. You have much more of a chance to survive with weaker stuff against stronger people. I know they aren't keeping it like this, because a lot people like it better the other way, But I'm enjoying it while its here.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score

BUCKY_747

Spectator
Reaction score
I have already done that before I posted this, the ip doesn't work for me is what I am saying!

BUCKY_747

Spectator
Reaction score
So you are saying that a random server ip would be us7.mcsg correct?

ktmash

Spectator
Reaction score
So you are saying that a random server ip would be us7.mcsg correct?
no no no the us servers ip are 1-40 and the ip for them is us1.mcsg.in for eu the ip is eu1.mcsg.in ca is ca1.mcsg.in au is au1.mcsg.in not us1.mcsg you have to have the .in only the us and eu are 1-40 i belive the rest are like 1- 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci