• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Royals Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, Voozed here to tell you guys that I will be resigning from Royals. I've had a lot of good times with this clan and i've made a lot of friends here and have met a lot of cool people. I'm resigning because I don't play MCSG anymore and I prefer going outside and doing something rather then sitting at home playing Minecraft lol. Anyways, best of luck to everyone in Royals, bye. ;)
We'll miss you, I respect your decision, I've been feeling the same, but I still dedicate some time to playing minecraft.
I'll miss you </3

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For the last time GET OFF OUR THREAD, STOP WHINING. We will have it removed if it happens again

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Man, this is bad, I don't have TS at all right now, can someone give instructions for me on how to get it?

Courrage

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys, Voozed here to tell you guys that I will be resigning from Royals. I've had a lot of good memories with this clan, made a lot of friends here, and have met a lot of cool people. Anyways, i'm resigning because I don't play MCSG anymore and I prefer going outside and doing something rather then sitting at home playing Minecraft lol. I wish the best of luck to everyone in Royals. bye. ;)
gg Vuzed, gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci