• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Royals Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"GTFO Scrub," (This is a joke, don't ban me)

To all Royals: GG
To Professor: Calm down. This is a clan battle, not a fight for the vaccine of cancer.
To XeroStyle1 after Round 2: " "

1st place prize: http://bit.ly/nyRV9d
Get off our thread, please. Joke or not, we want you to leave if you have nothing to say about the battle.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was saying GG. Dear god...
LIES I TREECKO. Please, just leave our thread, I beeg beeg phan i sub and like all of ur vids.

wtf the clan has been disbanned...... LET ME GO GET CONFETTI AND SOME BEAN DIP YYYYYAAAAAYYYYYY.
Leave now and never return, your response has not only pointed out that you hate this clan, but want it disbanded. If you have absolutely nothing nice to say, and have to find someone's post to back you up, your attempt is pathetic.

Disbanded* Fool.

mudpile

Tribute
Reaction score
LIES I TREECKO. Please, just leave our thread, I beeg beeg phan i sub and like all of ur vids.

Leave now and never return, your response has not only pointed out that you hate this clan, but want it disbanded. If you have absolutely nothing nice to say, and have to find someone's post to back you up, your attempt is pathetic.

Disbanded* Fool.
i guess sorry FOR MAKING A JOKE!!!

Reaction score
Ign:hackifanplease and joeygraceffa
Age(11+ Slight Exceptions):13
Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions):900+ 40 on joeygraceffa
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:10
PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?):fishing rod.
PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?)um
What is your Skype name?
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?:yes
Do you have a WORKING microphone?yes
If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?:sure
If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?:who's kricken?
If accepted to the #Royals, will you stay dedicated to the clan and not leave, out of the blue with no reasons:yes
4cc3pt3d d00d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci