• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Royals (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
What clan are you in? You have to tell us that.

YrothiELT

Tribute
Reaction score
Yured, I would like to report one of your clan members.. His ign is xMPRxProductions. I believe he should be demoted for killing a specical retired clan member (Me). He did it while I was afk.. I think he should be demoted. Thank you for your time.

Tyson_Chicken

Survivor
Reaction score
DENIED Reason: Not enough wins and you didn't supply the name of your other account. Apply again later
What is this? Someone denied someone?

Yured, I would like to report one of your clan members.. His ign is xMPRxProductions. I believe he should be demoted for killing a specical retired clan member (Me). He did it while I was afk.. I think he should be demoted. Thank you for your time.

Since your name is no where on the roster on the front page, I don't think it would count, as he wouldn't know. If you want to be on the roster, speak to Yured.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok we will deal with this xMPRx, what a Inappropriate body part on a male eh?

YrothiELT

Tribute
Reaction score
Jared, I would like to report one of your clan members.. His ign is xMPRxProductions. I believe he should be demoted for killing a specical retired clan member (Me). He did it while I was afk.. I think he should be demoted. Thank you for your time.

furretfan137

Tribute
Reaction score
Since your name is no where on the roster on the front page, I don't think it would count, as he wouldn't know. If you want to be on the roster, speak to Yured.[/quote]

He's a formal member of the clan and that post was a joke and he's banned from mcsg at the moment...

ZedekVibeZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Want a clan battle against EU legends? Add me on skype - olly.overend7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member