• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Royals (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chezmiester

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: cheesecake_54

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 14

Wins (100+ Slight Exceptions): I believe I have around 130.

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7 or 8

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Dodging F & S, using F & S, short to medium bow range, good reflexes, juking while being chased and being stealthy.

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) Far range bow shots, Blamph-clicking, and areas where I can't strafe.

What is your Skype name? cheesecake_54

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Yes, I have both.

Do you have a WORKING microphone? Yes, but they are sensitive. (Turtle Beach x11's)

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Yes and possibly more.

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: Definitely. I love kricken.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: cheesecake_54

Wins (100+ Slight Exceptions): I believe I have around 130.

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7 or 8

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Dodging F & S, using F & S, short to medium bow range, good reflexes, juking while being chased and being stealthy.

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) Far range bow shots, Blamph-clicking, and areas where I can't strafe.

What is your Skype name? cheesecake_54

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Yes, I have both.

Do you have a WORKING microphone? Yes, but they are sensitive. (Turtle Beach x11's)

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Yes and possibly more.

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: Definitely. I love kricken.
Accepted! Rank: Knights! Welcome to the clan!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I'm leaving. I'll explain in the Skype chat when I get the chance so I won't have to incriminate any of the members of the clan on all of MCSG.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
I know I sent an app, but please ignore it, I have waited and I can't wait :3. Bai. Have a good day.

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: Ender_Harold ( Me and Xero are best buds. XD )

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 14.

Wins (100+ Slight Exceptions): 211.

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8.5

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Bow, Fast-Melee

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) Flint n' Steel, Block-Hitting.

What is your Skype name? enderharold

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Yes, Skype.

Do you have a WORKING microphone? Yes.

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Sure.

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: Yea dood.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: Ender_Harold ( Me and Xero are best buds. XD )

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 14.

Wins (100+ Slight Exceptions): 211.

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Bow, Fast-Melee

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) Flint n' Steel, Block-Hitting.

What is your Skype name? enderharold

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Yes, Skype.

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Sure.

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: Yea dood.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Accepted! Rank:Kings

Duane G

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: Snow_angel2000

Wins (100+ Slight Exceptions): 154-155

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Flint n steel, Bows,

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) Water. I'm the type of land person not water.

What is your Skype name? duane.gaines1

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Both AS you know skype above...

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: No, I'd have my time dedicating it towards the team so yes!

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: q.q .....Dunz know this question lmfao

snow_angel2000.png

Tyson_Chicken

Survivor
Reaction score
Acce
Minecraft in-game name: Snow_angel2000

Wins (100+ Slight Exceptions): 154-155

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Flint n steel, Bows,

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) Water. I'm the type of land person not water.

What is your Skype name? duane.gaines1

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Both AS you know skype above...

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: No, I'd have my time dedicating it towards the team so yes!

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: q.q .....Dunz know this question lmfao

View attachment 12077
Accepted! Rank: Knights!Welcome to the clan!

Duane G

Survivor
Reaction score
What's the teamspeak, and btw can you add me on skype I'd like to join a call with members so I get to know one another and find a buddy I can play a game with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci