• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Royals [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveBluePaint

Tribute
Reaction score
In Game Name [Required] - SketchyCraft

Alts? [May tell us privately, but yes this is required.] - DeltaTheFishoman

Age [13+ with rare exceptions, depending how mature you are.] -14

Wins [Since stats reset, we'll ACCEPT either stats you have/had.] (500+ with rare exceptions, such as meh ratio but will all ultimately decided by leader or owner.) - Honestly I can't check it since MCSG reset all my stats. So yeah :/

Skype ID [EXACT id, with a brief description of your profile itself, because sometimes there's more than one.] - pikachufan134

Do you have a WORKING microphone [REQUIRED, of course it'd be annoying typing in chat all the time.] - Yep

Brief description of why you want to be in Royals [Required.] - I used to be in Royals. I would like to rejoin and be part of a good clan again :)

Do you like waffles? [if you say yes i'll love you.] - Ya I like waffles, do you like pancakes?

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
In Game Name [Required] - SketchyCraft

Alts? [May tell us privately, but yes this is required.] - DeltaTheFishoman

Age [13+ with rare exceptions, depending how mature you are.] -14

Wins [Since stats reset, we'll ACCEPT either stats you have/had.] (500+ with rare exceptions, such as meh ratio but will all ultimately decided by leader or owner.) - Honestly I can't check it since MCSG reset all my stats. So yeah :/

Skype ID [EXACT id, with a brief description of your profile itself, because sometimes there's more than one.] - pikachufan134

Do you have a WORKING microphone [REQUIRED, of course it'd be annoying typing in chat all the time.] - Yep

Brief description of why you want to be in Royals [Required.] - I used to be in Royals. I would like to rejoin and be part of a good clan again :)

Do you like waffles? [if you say yes i'll love you.] - Ya I like waffles, do you like pancakes?
I'm sorry, but your application has been: DENIED, you're description doesn't state why you'd like to be in, you're just saying you just want to be in. Try again in: 1 week.

Xero

Survivor
Reaction score
Good luck Yured, glad to see you haven't given up on MCSG!

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck Yured, glad to see you haven't given up on MCSG!
XERO! Actually, I just got back into it, because I skate. It's going to be hard to reserve times for both hobbies.

Zlix

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Zlix
Skype Name: Zlixwillbethebiggesttryhardyouwillevermeetinyourlifetoget1/3 i doubt there is a skype name like that
Why do you want to join Royals: Silver/Kevin asked me to join and im like k
Do you like Waffles [Must Answer]: Havent ate em in a year and going to be honest if i had to eat em i will if i do not need to i wouldnt prefer to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci