• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Royals [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Zlix
Skype Name: Zlixwillbethebiggesttryhardyouwillevermeetinyourlifetoget1/3 i doubt there is a skype name like that
Why do you want to join Royals: Silver/Kevin asked me to join and im like k
Do you like Waffles [Must Answer]: Havent ate em in a year and going to be honest if i had to eat em i will if i do not need to i wouldnt prefer to.
I'm sorry, but your application has been: ACCEPTED, Rank-Member. You'll be getting a Skype request later, welcome to Royals! :)

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck on trying to bring Royals back, they were fun and I hope you bring new dynasties.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Zhyche
Wins: 1.8k
Have Skype/TS/Mic: yea
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) you got me
PvP Strengths: Teamwork and team fights
PvP Weaknesses: 1v1s ;~;
Tell me why do you want to join Royals: I want to join Royals because I was the 1st member in the original royals and I loved that clan and I want to come back <3

Ghoul

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:FriedSalt Or ItsAppleYT
Wins: 46
Have Skype/TS/Mic: Yes
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) toastypoop
PvP Strengths: Rod sword bow fns
PvP Weaknesses: ice fights
Tell me why do you want to join Royals: cause josh asked me

Fy5

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MrWenn
Wins: 1 or 2 idk dont rly play too much on mcgamer
Have Skype/TS/Mic: yea u know it
PvP Strengths: sword, rod, combo, melee strat
PvP Weaknesses: slight skill lack of bow (range combat)
Tell me why do you want to join Royals: A kind friend recommended me and I am interested. I recently came back to pvp after a while, and I would like to be more active in communities and such instead of just playing. I would like to join Royals so I may start fresh. I would be open to making new friends and I would like to enjoy Minecraft more than just the itself. I've never been to a clan or any community before, but I have a strong intention to change not only that, but to change what I am a part of. Not a part of within myself, but a part of a clan. A clan which I can look out for and clan that can look out for me.
Thx.

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MrWenn
Wins: 1 or 2 idk dont rly play too much on mcgamer
Have Skype/TS/Mic: yea u know it
PvP Strengths: sword, rod, combo, melee strat
PvP Weaknesses: slight skill lack of bow (range combat)
Tell me why do you want to join Royals: A kind friend recommended me and I am interested. I recently came back to pvp after a while, and I would like to be more active in communities and such instead of just playing. I would like to join Royals so I may start fresh. I would be open to making new friends and I would like to enjoy Minecraft more than just the itself. I've never been to a clan or any community before, but I have a strong intention to change not only that, but to change what I am a part of. Not a part of within myself, but a part of a clan. A clan which I can look out for and clan that can look out for me.
Thx.
I'm sorry, but your application has been: ACCEPTED, Great PvP skill, welcome to Royals!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci