• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RQsplit's Charity livestream: Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FORERUNNER9

Experienced
Reaction score
Cna i join u in Lol as imma complete newb who wans to know why their friends are on it all the time

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm I just thaught about another game you could add to your list, though im not sure if you play it and the tutorial is probably quite long ("probably" because its has been changed). But anyways maybe you do play it and if thats the case i could log in too (even if i dont play it anymore) for the stream :p Its Runescape I dont know if you've heard of it :p

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm I just thaught about another game you could add to your list, though im not sure if you play it and the tutorial is probably quite long ("probably" because its has been changed). But anyways maybe you do play it and if thats the case i could log in too (even if i dont play it anymore) for the stream :p Its Runescape I dont know if you've heard of it :p
Really? >.>
I used to play that game when I was 11 or 12 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci