• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scary Story Thread!

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams.

I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

ForsakenHero

Tribute
Reaction score
WARNING (being serious by the way) this may be really scary for the YOUNGER audience I guess if you have the guts too go ahead but seriously WARNING. There was a family of 4 A mother A father Their daughter and their son. They got a new house but suddenly the girl did not feel right in that house so they than sold it and got a new one. The neighbours where nice their but every time they would look at the house their eyes seemed to go a different colour as if telling something in the house to stay away. The mother automatically freaked out and decided thats its time to sleep. They each had their own bedroom not for the parents of course. The girl looked pale as if she was heavily frozen for 10 years. They all went to sleep but as the girl slept she kept hearing noises so she got up in absolute fear and went to her brothers room her brother was wide awake but not to hearing the noise but because their was something dark that he has been looking at all night she went up to him crying and hugging him as he is still puzzled at what he is looking at. All of the sudden the neighbours started screaming GO AWAY YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE I COMMANDED YOU TO STOP. The dark thing suddenly disappears and the little boy just automatically fell asleep as if he wasn't looking at anything the girl went back to sleep and she had a nightmare not a normal one dough it was of a ghost lurking around feasting on people she was asleep also in the dream she kept hearing noises non normal noises as if from hell and she saw a shadow coming to her room and as it was coming she heard the noise get louder and louder and out of nowhere the ghost came one of the most frightening ghost that you could possibly ever see. Her mouth was completely shut and she tried to scream nothing came out she could not move as if a paralysis and it got closer and closer she woke up. But this time she heard the noise and her mum and dad screaming for dear life.... I AINT RE READING THIS ITS TO SCARY I GOT SCARED FROM WRIGHTING THIS STORY SO YEA... This was completely made by me!

Reaction score

Good night everyone <3

You're sleeping and you hear a constant dripping noise. You put your hand below your bed and your dog licks it. The dripping sound continues, and it's constantly annoying you. You walk to your bathroom to find your dog cut in half and hung on the towel hanger.

The question is, who licked your hand?
Oh come on, that's too old xD

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
"I'm a 911 operator and I just had the most terrifying call"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
“911, what is your emergency?”

“Yeah, hi, um...This is going to sound kind of strange but there's a man stumbling around in circles in my front yard.”

“...could you repeat that, sir?”

“He looks...sick, or lost, or drunk, or something. I just woke up to get a glass of water and heard snow crunching around underneath my front window so I peeked out...I'm looking at him now, he's about ten yards away from my window. Something's not right.”

“What is your address, sir?”

“1617 Quarry Lane, in Pinella Pass.”

“I'm going to send a squad car your way, but that's quite a ways out. Are you alone in your house sir?”

“Yes, I'm alone.”

“Can you confirm that all of your doors and windows are locked? Stay on the phone with me.”

“I know that my front is definitely locked, but I'll go check my back door again really quick.

I appreciate your help, by the way, I know this is kind of strange but I really hope that –“

“...Sir? Are you still there?”

“He's...he's still in the yard yard. But he's...what the f_ck...he's upside down...”

“Sir? Stay on with me, what is happening?”

“He's staring right at me...but he's...he's standing on his hands now. He's perfectly still, staring straight at me. He's doing a handstand and he's smiling at me and not moving.”

“He's...he's doing a handstand, sir?”

“I...I don't know how he...yeah, he's facing me and standing on his hands and he's got this huge smile and he's perfectly still...what the F_CK...please get someone out here NOW.”

“Sir I need you to remain calm. I've put out the call and an officer is on his way.”

“His teeth are so huge...what the f_ck, please help me...”

“Sir I want you to try and keep an eye on him but make sure your back door is locked again. We need to make sure all possible access points are secured. Can you talk me through and confirm that your back door is locked?”

“Okay...I'm walking backwards now and keeping him in my sight...

My hand is on the back doorknob now...it's locked. I need to check the deadbolt so I'm going to take my eyes off of him for a split second.”

“Alright sir. Help is on the way. Just stay on the phone with me, everything's going to be alright.

Sir?

...Sir? Are you still there?”

“He's...his face. It's up against the glass.”

“Sir, I need you to speak up. What is happening?”

“I looked away for a split second and now...his face. It's pressed up against my front window. His teeth are huge and he's still smiling...There's no color in his eyes...Jesus please help me, why won't it just Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom move...”

“Sir, I need you to go to the nearest room and lock yourself inside of it. Do you have a basement or a bedroom that you can lock yourself in?”

“He won't stop staring...he's going to hurt me...”

“Sir I need you to listen to me. Lock yourself somewhere safe until the officer arrives at your house. Can you hear me?”

“I...yes...yes, I'm going to lock myself in my room.”

“And you're positive that you're alone in your house, correct?”

“Yes, I'm alone in the house...

…wait a moment...

he's moving. He's shaking his head. He's telling me no. He can hear us.

He's telling me I'm not alone.”

“Sir? Sir are you still there? I heard a loud noise, is everything alright?

“Sir?”
-----
edit; i saw that it says what the bunnies
it's censored oops
also its 3:48 am help me

Last edited:

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
"I'm a 911 operator and I just had the most terrifying call"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
“911, what is your emergency?”

“Yeah, hi, um...This is going to sound kind of strange but there's a man stumbling around in circles in my front yard.”

“...could you repeat that, sir?”

“He looks...sick, or lost, or drunk, or something. I just woke up to get a glass of water and heard snow crunching around underneath my front window so I peeked out...I'm looking at him now, he's about ten yards away from my window. Something's not right.”

“What is your address, sir?”

“1617 Quarry Lane, in Pinella Pass.”

“I'm going to send a squad car your way, but that's quite a ways out. Are you alone in your house sir?”

“Yes, I'm alone.”

“Can you confirm that all of your doors and windows are locked? Stay on the phone with me.”

“I know that my front is definitely locked, but I'll go check my back door again really quick.

I appreciate your help, by the way, I know this is kind of strange but I really hope that –“

“...Sir? Are you still there?”

“He's...he's still in the yard yard. But he's...what the bunnies...he's upside down...”

“Sir? Stay on with me, what is happening?”

“He's staring right at me...but he's...he's standing on his hands now. He's perfectly still, staring straight at me. He's doing a handstand and he's smiling at me and not moving.”

“He's...he's doing a handstand, sir?”

“I...I don't know how he...yeah, he's facing me and standing on his hands and he's got this huge smile and he's perfectly still...what the bunnies...please get someone out here NOW.”

“Sir I need you to remain calm. I've put out the call and an officer is on his way.”

“His teeth are so huge...what the bunnies, please help me...”

“Sir I want you to try and keep an eye on him but make sure your back door is locked again. We need to make sure all possible access points are secured. Can you talk me through and confirm that your back door is locked?”

“Okay...I'm walking backwards now and keeping him in my sight...

My hand is on the back doorknob now...it's locked. I need to check the deadbolt so I'm going to take my eyes off of him for a split second.”

“Alright sir. Help is on the way. Just stay on the phone with me, everything's going to be alright.

Sir?

...Sir? Are you still there?”

“He's...his face. It's up against the glass.”

“Sir, I need you to speak up. What is happening?”

“I looked away for a split second and now...his face. It's pressed up against my front window. His teeth are huge and he's still smiling...There's no color in his eyes...Jesus please help me, why won't it just Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom move...”

“Sir, I need you to go to the nearest room and lock yourself inside of it. Do you have a basement or a bedroom that you can lock yourself in?”

“He won't stop staring...he's going to hurt me...”

“Sir I need you to listen to me. Lock yourself somewhere safe until the officer arrives at your house. Can you hear me?”

“I...yes...yes, I'm going to lock myself in my room.”

“And you're positive that you're alone in your house, correct?”

“Yes, I'm alone in the house...

…wait a moment...

he's moving. He's shaking his head. He's telling me no. He can hear us.

He's telling me I'm not alone.”

“Sir? Sir are you still there? I heard a loud noise, is everything alright?

“Sir?”
-----
edit; i saw that it says what the bunnies
it's censored oops
also its 3:48 am help me
ur weird

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member