• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scary Story Thread!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait, would it be alright if I used a story I made a while back? It is relatively long, though...

EDIT: Very well, I'll do it for the sake of it. Sorry, Harris|DareDevilMan1! ;-;

Doppelgänger

Yet another obscure night of a dire storm. Involved with a substantial amount of rain, fallen by the tears of the ones above. A night to express the true, concealed feelings of the world below. To express misery and loss. And thus the prayers from our elder priest have been wailed out, as our hearts began to bleed with regret, and loss.

“May our lords from above provide mercy, provide hope and salvation upon thee. May our lords provide forgiveness to the devastating loss we have tonight. Thomas Enderlester have mercy upon thine soul. May thou be salvaged to the brightened heavens above, may thee rest upon the shoulders of God!”
The priest cried out. As his hopefulness for our beloved has begun to turn his wrinkled expression into a frown of sorrow. The sobs of my family, my friends and all my loved ones have conquered the sounds of the wind, blowing directly to the soon to be filled grave of Thomas. A short moment after, which felt eternal; I began progressing to the speech podium, steadily and with caution. My limbs began to tremble as I tightly grasped my speech paper, clutched near my chest. I began my speech.

“Dear Thomas, life was lived the shortest while. Throughout our lives, we have been there for one another. In our lives, we were always supporting one another, for better or worse. But you had to flee from our bonding grasp. You have let go of our held hands, and have gone a way of exploration no likes of earth has ever seen. The most agonizing experience for me, and the rest of your loved ones, is when you have ceased to exist. You have passed to the following stages of our eternal souls. But you will never fade away from our memories. As twins, I will live the rest of my life as an honour to your remembrance. A part of me has already ceased since the day of your unfortunate passing. You have always took leadership to our friendship, and brotherhood. I will not consist the knowledge to knowing what I could do without you. You were a part of my soul. I was a part of yours. May your journey beyond be pleasant and may we one day, join you on your journey beyond the furthest reaches of what our souls can bear…”

What has occurred to me this day has completely traumatized me. I began breaking down, bawling for him to come back, the impossible to what has happened was vastly enough to bear. I break down as fast as the destruction of the grandest buildings. I witnessed my only brother’s lifeless, pale corpse descend amidst into darkness, having his coffin to be cared for the soil below. It has become a new era for the Enderlester family. Although it was at a late dusk; I have decided to idle myself by his grave, for I knew that that was the final stage to having to witness his face again. The memories and flashbacks to our lives together has struck me, reminding me to how much I missed him. I have missed seeing his bright expression every morning, ready to discover new locations around England. Time has passed as hasty as someone to being late for work. But time has felt eternal, the foulest of situations always last forevermore.

A hand began clutching my shoulder, a frozen, ancient and wrinkled hand. I bear to witness father, consisting his grimmest expressions, with his withering, ancient face beholding down upon me. “It is time to flee home, William.” Father whispered, in a grim, diminished voice. It indeed is time to flee home…
I gradually pace myself towards my rained upon black car, which truly expressed to how I felt. Dark, miserable in anguish. I drive myself around Lancashire, I have vaguely recalled the path back to my sanctuary. A short, few moments afterward, I began driving within the darkest pathway in the forests of Lancashire. The forest was seemingly dull and haunting black at this hour. Thomas and I have seized memorable strides within this forest, it was a diminutive, but calming world for the both of us. When it was brightened and green of colour, it was a desired area to reside in. At that moment was when I recollected the memory to where Thomas and I have climbed our favoured tree. I have vanished off the roadway and started off following our childhood ditch which led to the tree once more.

It was a grand, oak tree. It stood tall and dominant, it was youthful and tough. But it has now passed to its later years of age, where it has grown old and grey, it wasn't as it used to be. It was slowly withering away from existence. This began to become the sole memory I would ever nurture in our past. The forest was vaporous and grey. It has blinded most of my vision to locate our tree. Eternal moments have passed, my thoughts were enclosed with emptiness, the only thoughts that I have established were the memories Thomas and I have had. A memory I do reminiscence was when Thomas swung by the trees when we were twelve years old, and made impersonations of a monkey, while I had the impersonations of a parrot. But those golden memories were far away.
I blindly stumble within the residency of an opened field, to there I rediscover the withering, old oak tree at its final stand. I felt deceased inside. I walk towards the great oak tree, while it inhales its final breath. Its leaves were to plummet to the ground. I rested within the arms of the great oak tree for a final time, I rested within the tree eternally, nurturing every moment, every minute, of every memory I have produced with Thomas. For this is the final time I will be accompanied with him.
I stood up and fled within the forest. I took a last glimpse of the great oak tree, I took a sight of it within the great tears of the skies. The final leaf has passed on. I bear to witness the corpse of our tree, ready to pass on, hoping it would accompany Thomas in the afterlife. My final glimpse of the glimpse became a realistic vision of the brightened past. The great oak tree is no longer great anymore…

I fled towards my car, resting within the ditch beneath the roofs of the forest. I began driving, and moments later, I resumed my trip in within the long road. But it was a trip with guilt. I drove nearer and nearer to the clearings of the forest. Memories fly back to my thoughts like an eagle. Guilt weights me, I grow sickened and feel deteriorated to what has occurred. How would I survive through guilt, bound to haunt me? I gradually began waterfalls within my eyes. I do not consist of the capabilities of having a lifestyle that has a regretful ending.
“Regret is to haunt upon me. It should have been me, never my brother.” I said.
I began whimpering, I have known that my own life is already thrown away into an endless void of misery. What is there to breathe air for? What is there to live for? There is nothing that’s a necessity to me anymore. And so I have decided to join my brother on his journey. I drive myself out of the long road. I gradually increase my car’s speed. Dust, rain and sand have surrounded my vehicle. Fog and mist conquer the atmosphere of Lancashire.
This was my moment to where I flee the earth forever. This is was the moment where I could finally see my beloved brother, my beloved other half.

“Thomas, this is my time. Our journey will be an adventure. I’m coming for you, Thomas!” I yelled.
Moments that felt like forever have passed. I felt nervous, I began shivering, and I was hearing the bumps and scratches being produced outside, and the engine heated to its maximum rates. I smelt the burns and sweat from my eyes, I smelt the petrol being burned while the wind blinded me from the front view of my car. I eventually have impacted, impacted to an unexpected location. The withered oak tree. My vision turned blurry.
All I was able to smell was the breath-taking smoke and soot conquering my lungs, leaving me without any oxygen to breathe in, I have witnessed the great fire of the front view of my car, leaving the fire to spread to the oak tree, and thus began to burn it. I felt fearless, for I knew that I will be able to find my beloved Thomas. I look down below and bear to witness my stomach pierced by a branch that has fallen from the oak tree.
“I am coming for you, beloved Thomas…”
Hence those were my last words to ever be stated on earth. My vision began to grow dark, I began closing my eyes, slowly. This was my time to see my brother’s life filled face again…

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep.
I began to listen to faint voices, some of which I recognize, some of which are seemingly different.
“He’s losing a vast amount of blood!” A panicked voice said.
“Save him! Please! We cannot lose him, like we have lost Thomas!” One familiar voice wailed out.
I felt partially comforted of the presence of light and lying on a bed.
“Thomas… Where… Are you?” I sputtered.
To that moment, began the realization that I yet am in the world of the living. I haven’t succeeded my suicide. My vision was still faint and blurred. But after time continued passing; I recovered my sight. I have witnessed my loved ones watching me. My only sister, whom is only 18 years old, my mother, my father. My good friends of Thomas and I. They all seemed grim and of misery. But their eyes contained hope in them, hope that I would have lived.
I took closer views around the unknown room I resided in, but behind my family, I noticed an odd out figure that was different from the rest. I took closer inspection to the figure and notice bizarre features around him. He seemed bloodied and scarred, his expression was seemingly grim, dull and infuriated. He had pale white skin, almost like a plain piece of paper. He wore a black jacket and dark blue jeans, all ragged and ripped up. He seemed as if I have done something unforgivable. But that was the moment I noticed who he really was.
“Thomas! Thomas! Come back, please!” I yelled. I wailed. I have attempted to spring from the bed, but was held back from people who seemed to work in the field of medicine.
“William. Please keep calm, you are in severe trauma.” Said a doctor, in her calmed voice, but yet again. A perplexed voice.

Hours have soared by like a race car, I have calmed myself, so I wouldn’t raise the worries of my loved ones. My only sister, Julie, took close guard to me. It became dusk once more after tiring hours lying in bed. I just so turned out I was in Royal Blackburn hospital. This hospital has indeed fitted the description of my state. I was burned with the blackness and darkness to what has happened.
I have consisted the complexion to fleeing the hospital. And thus I have. At the latest hours to where most are rested, and the ones awake are unknown figures to whom are visiting the hospital for their loved ones. My sister fled in to the lands of dreams quickly, and that became my moment of escape. I fled within the dark, haunting hospital corridors. It has felt like a maze to me, I twisted, I turned, and I ran and fled. Until after eternal minutes, I saw him. I bared to witness Thomas, slowly walking towards me, as if he is in the deepest determination to attack. Although with all the agonizing pain and sorrow, physically and mentally, within my stomach to my mind and thoughts. I ran for my life…

I took sanctuary within the gentlemen’s bathrooms. I observed through the mirror, I have consisted of features so similar to Thomas. But that brought me to question. Is this really Thomas? I had the deepest scars within my cheekbones, the blackest bruises all over my eyes. I began to panic.
“This cannot be! This is not possible!” I wail.
I located a large, glass pane to the sides of the mirrors, leading to the outer borders of the hospital. I have closely inspected the window and have seen the horror of the great graves. To where Thomas has laid to rest. Without thought I smashed the window with my clenched fist. It clashed and had blood curling screeches. I had no care for my bleeding fist. For I have jumped out the window. With fortune, it was only within the ground floor I was in. I had not broken my legs.
The dark storms and rain intensified, it began to become darker than ever. I had no knowledge of my surroundings, I have just fled to the graveyard.
I bare to witness Thomas running towards me, I gradually ran faster and faster. I did not care of all the internal pain I was holding in.

“Go away! Forever be gone, you fool! Must I suffer through life with you haunting me any longer! I have no trust for you no longer!”
I have yelled on top of my lungs.
But he had disappeared. When I have reached the graves, I fled to Thomas’ filled grave. To then I have witnessed the petrifying sight of an emptied grave residing beside him. WILLIAM ENDERLESTER, Rest upon thy heavens.
“A lie to death has paid your price. For I AM William…” The voice of horror alerted me. But before I could react, I was knocked down to the earthly purgatory to where I have known it as Home from now on…

DISCLAIMER: This was produced by me a year and a half ago. That B+ was worth it.

Last edited:

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
I have a nightmare of a killer bursting into my room at 12:07 a.m. I wake up from the nightmare, and it's 12:06 and my door is creaking open.

Sharkyy

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a true experience- due to my age I thought nothing of it.

So it was a normal night, I was 7, I had woken up in the middle of the night, what had awoken me was weird to me, something had brushed or touched my ear, as I was lying on my side facing the wall, away from the side of my bed. I lay there in shock for a few seconds and as I turned there was a man sitting on the end of my bed- not doing anything, just sitting so his legs were away from me and his face was turned to me, smiling, he was wearing a suit and a top hat. He was saying something quietly but I cannot remember it nor could I hear it, he just continued to smile. I was young and the best possible answer that I could think of was to slowly pull my covers up, which I did. I ended up falling asleep underneath my covers. To this day, it freaks me out- I am so curious as to what he said. Nothing weird like that has happened since.

Reaction score
This is a true experience- due to my age I thought nothing of it.

So it was a normal night, I was 7, I had woken up in the middle of the night, what had awoken me was weird to me, something had brushed or touched my ear, as I was lying on my side facing the wall, away from the side of my bed. I lay there in shock for a few seconds and as I turned there was a man sitting on the end of my bed- not doing anything, just sitting so his legs were away from me and his face was turned to me, smiling, he was wearing a suit and a top hat. He was saying something quietly but I cannot remember it nor could I hear it, he just continued to smile. I was young and the best possible answer that I could think of was to slowly pull my covers up, which I did. I ended up falling asleep underneath my covers. To this day, it freaks me out- I am so curious as to what he said. Nothing weird like that has happened since.
Didn't your parents see him or you told them or something?

Sharkyy

Survivor
Reaction score
Didn't your parents see him or you told them or something?
I told my parents; they didn't believe me, I know for a fact that I wasn't seeing things because I could see him clearly and when I pulled the cover over my head I could still see his figure in the light

K

KiDD

Spooky skeletons surround me and are too MLG ;_;

I'll probably write an actual scary story sometime.

Reaction score
I told my parents; they didn't believe me, I know for a fact that I wasn't seeing things because I could see him clearly and when I pulled the cover over my head I could still see his figure in the light
Well that's scary o_O

Spooky skeletons surround me and are too MLG ;_;

I'll probably write an actual scary story sometime.
did u 360 mlg scop dem and ran like sanik?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci