• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scout325

Frzz

Platinum
Reaction score
Dad please don't leave.

You'd be the second father that left me.

Pls :cry: :crying:

But in all seriousness, please change your mind. :"(

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
Dang.. Best of luck in whatever you do, I hope you come back sometime soon :D
I'll miss you <3

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
You didn't have to leave the mcsg community let them think what they think! I was banned for hacks on MCSG still challenging myself to stay here and prove my innocence!

AyHombre

Quantum
Reaction score
What a shame, I never really got to know you at all but you seemed very liked and respected in this community. I'd like to hope you re-think your choice, but until then fairwell ~

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You didn't have to leave the mcsg community let them think what they think! I was banned for hacks on MCSG still challenging myself to stay here and prove my innocence!
Unfortunately, there is no way I can prove my innocence. Badlion staff worship their anti-cheat and they won't even explain what I got banned for.

gregorffc123

Platinum
Reaction score
Scout i dont know if you are still looking at this thread dude, But i want to thank you for all the great times we had together, i look upon them fondly, and believe that you are a life long friend thankyou for accepting me to trivium when i was a randy and introducing me to everyone, if it werent for you i probably wouldnt have met some of my other life long friends from triv beaver,austin etc. I know im not active and i know that we dont talk as much but still consider you a brother.

AttackzZ

Platinum
Reaction score
Scout You've been a real help and a nice guy to me and many others , please don't leave seeing such a skilled and respected player leave kills me ;( U can't do this! so what if u got banned , U know urself that u didn't hack so please don't leave!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci