• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scout325

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Scout I can't allow you to leave, not as things are picking up with clans and all! Man, don't worry about your reputation. If people want to call you a hacker, let them. Either way it shouldn't hinder your time here. Pls reconsider!

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Scout I can't allow you to leave, not as things are picking up with clans and all! Man, don't worry about your reputation. If people want to call you a hacker, let them. Either way it shouldn't hinder your time here. Pls reconsider!
I don't want to be falsely accused, that's the only reason I'm leaving. I did not cheat.

EDIT: Updates on my anticheat ban : D
I got loads of killaura and triggerbot logs, I don't see myself getting unbanned.

Last edited:

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Even though we have never actually spoken, i have heard lots of great things about you scout whether it be your pvp or you as a person. Its really sad to see you go over something like a badlion ban. Good luck for the future

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
its not rly a big deal and i can see u coming back in a couple days

if not cya man

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is there no chance you'd reconsider?
Only thing that would make me reconsider is myself proving Badlion staff wrong.

A Sr Mod of Badlion is trying to get Archybot to talk to me about it and the Sr Mod told me that I might talk to him tomorrow.

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
Sad to see a top pvper leave. Don't think you're a hacker and I never will. Shouldn't leave because of what people think. (Take it from, I have the majority of the community making bad opinions of me because of how i am). Sad to end in bad terms but good luck to whatever you decide to do. Pce

ogn | Luke

Career
Reaction score
Sad to see you leave my friend. I enjoyed every time i played with you. Great Pvp-er , Great person. Peace out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci