• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Communication: Working microphone and Teamspeak 3
Premium: Iron+
Misc: A working internet connection
Misc: A Computer

Minecraft IGN: Mp5xz
Wins: 450+
Time Zone: Weast Coast.
Pacific Time Zone
(UTC-08:00)

I would like to join this clan because I noticed that there are a lot of great players, and friends in here. =] I know quite a few people within this clan. Linkdude1997, we have had much fun in the past, but we haven't really talked #FarLanders. pepsizPower, you noob, I can beat you any day, #Empire =[. Huahwi, there has been a lot of talk about you, I haven't had an encounter with you yet, but I would like to. iFanyo Kerbals pepsizPower Were all in my 2nd clan #Emipre. I really miss those days and wish Hiqhlights and captainmkirk would come back.. =[

If there is anything else you would like to talk about or need from me, you can contact me on Skype: originalskittles

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Mine Craft IGN: Bowman132 (alt. Almightyn00b)
(Skype: livesoccerbh99)

Wins: With both of my accounts put together 293

Time Zone: JST (Okinawa, Japan)

I would like to start my application with the problem that is currently holding me back from joining skilled clans. I understand Sector Six is a US clan, but despite the fact I just recently moved to Okinawa, Japan, I can connect to every MCSG server with 4-5 bars. I get a steady 50-120 fps, even though I am currently using my father’s old laptop, as is takes about a month for all of my family’s household items to be shipped over from California to Japan. I suspect when my computer arrives I will be able to play US MCSG with strong connection and steady fps. Another “problem” I’ve had with other clans about my current location, time zone difference. Now I personally don’t think the time zone difference is as big of a deal as it may seem. For example, if I were playing with one of my friends who lives in California and it was 7:00 pm for them, its noon for me. So if u compare my time to PTZ, it’s a 7 hour difference, with it being later in the day in California. Now let’s say I was playing with another friend in New York, the time difference would only be a ten hour difference.

Now to the part of the app that matters most, how I believe I could contribute to Sector Six.

PVP

Now I may not be as good as some members u have in your clan already, as you have remarkable talent within your clan. However, I am a skilled PVPer as well. I have successfully taken on teams ranging from 2-6. I am very skilled with Fns and fishing rod. I currently own a Razer Naga, which allows me to switch efficiently between weapons. The Razer Naga has a polling rate of 125Hz, with a multitude of button on the thumb grid, allowing me to put a wide variety of Fns’s in my hot bar without having to scroll with my mouse. I very efficient at block hitting, strafing, and strategizing.

Maps

I know the layout of most maps, though I am not as familiar with the newer maps that have recently been added to MCSG. However, I know multiple chest routes to the following maps, Sg2, Sg4, Solar Frost, Tsg1&2, Holiday Resort, Vallyside, Avercia, Wyverns Wake, and much more.

Attitude

There are very few things that can set me off and make me angry. One is making fun of me, and two is calling me a hacker. To me, if u call someone a hacker when they obviously aren’t hacking, it makes you seem like you can’t take a loss and it makes you look bad. I left my previous clan because a member on the clan would pound me every day saying I was a hacker. I was tired of the abuse, so I left. I really just don’t appreciate unnecessary drama, and will become paranoid if there is any. On the other hand, when there is no unnecessary drama, I am very positive and will not start any flame wars.

I have told you all about me, myself, and I, but it the end it’s not a single person that matters, it’s the team. I swear if I am accepted in this clan, I will put 200% effort into everything I do. If you think my pvp skills need to approve, I will practice every day. I hope this app that I made (a total of 637 words) will show you that I am already fully committed and dedicated to helping not only the clan progress, but allowing you to help me progress and make Sector Six even better than it already is.

-Bowman132
Would highly recommend! Great with the F&S and Fishing Rod! Good luck Brody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci