• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: VeeZa
Wins: 529
Time Zone: EST

I have a lot of experience in MCSG, I know every map on the servers and have 1 or more routes on each map. I am a very strong player and I enjoy playing competitively and just for fun with friends. My strengths in combat are strafing, using my bow and flint and steel. My weaknesses are water fights and using the fishing rod tactic. I have a great personality and sense of humor and I am very mature. I would have no trouble getting along with any of the clan members. I am also very good friends with most of the people in Sector Six. Being apart of Sector Six would greatly improve my PvP skills and would be a fun and enjoyable experience!
Reccomended

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Jetsify

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jetsify
Wins: 519/1463
Time Zone: PST
Paragraph for the reason I am interested in join Sector Six: I would love to join Sector Six, seen as all the great players are in it and the greatest mods too. Lots of people in the clan are great at the game and very kind. This clan is filled with inspirational people that keep me trying and get better. Other than that I just want to say that I'm fairly new to clans and I'm willing to learn at any costs. I am also available at almost any given moment that you need me. Im on more than 8 hours a day, willing to stay up or anything for a clanbattle or what not. I gave myself time to apply, I knew this was going to be insanely difficult for me to do.. but a few people told me to apply seen as Its my dream to meet the people in the clan. I have also only been playing mcsg recently for 2 months, but like I said.. All day pretty much. thanks for reading, hope to be apart of this clan!

MCKing_Sam

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MCKing_Sam
Wins: 262/933
Time Zone: Central America
I want to be part of the clan! 1. You guys all seem like very nice people to play with! 2. I think this looks like an awesome clan to join! 3. You guys look like your all amazing at the game. I've checked all of your guys stats. I was like holy crap this is the best clan I have ever seen! I really hope I get accepted to the clan! I have been in a lot of previous clans like Tigers, HydroLightz, and AquaElites! You guys seem like the most skilled clan by far!

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi. Soz we stole your slag but he's our little American and we'll always love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci