• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sector Six [U.S.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
Currently I am busy dealing with highly volatile matters. Clan activity has been lowered; also I won't be accepting anyone new just yet. You may be wondering: Why???

Just have patience; trust me.
Volatile... Yes...

*pulls out his pocket dictionary witch just about everyone has*

DonutDudeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DonutDudeMC
Wins: 394 wins on two accounts on regular survival games and 54 wins on Quarter Quell
Time Zone: PST

My name is Andy, and I would love to be a part of Sector Six. I would absolutely love the experience of being in such a great clan, as well as gain so many new friends. I have quite a lot of experience in survival games whether it be chest routes or PVP tactics. I have been in several clans in the past and none of them ever seemed to work out. I would love to have a successful experience here as I feel that it would go great!

Thanks for the Consideration,
Andy

Last edited:

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
ok, Forsaken challenges you to a 6v6 or 8v8 on the MCSG servers. We will be playing under souls' rules. If you accepted add me on skype @stabazam1 c: i bet we can 5-0 you lol
i ALSO BET THAT YOU'RE GOING TO DECLINE, BECAUSE YOU ARE BAD!!
that last part is why React doesn't scrim/battle forsaken they're all cocky and they always put things in chat revolving them saying that the opposing clan is bad and sucks.

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iPyroYo
Wins: (225) on my alt i have (521)
Time Zone: Eastern Standard time

Hello my name is Jason or iPyroYo. I think you would like me to be in Sector Six is because during clan battles i would not complain if i didn't get picked to play. Also because i would not bug you about anything. I am always on most of the time. Really i play everyday #nolife. I play around 6 hours a day. I will be there when you need me to be. I will participate in every clan battle that you have in the future. I am very good at the game i recently switch from a account that had a little over 500 wins. I work really hard to get better at the game. Things im good with in battle is flint and steel and fishing rods. I hope you accept me into this clan it would be a great pleasure to play with you guys. Thank you for reading this i hope i did not waste your time.
Im also diamond donor

average_name

Career
Reaction score
that last part is why React doesn't scrim/battle forsaken they're all cocky and they always put things in chat revolving them saying that the opposing clan is bad and sucks.
Please don't... This is Sector Six's thread, not your place to put your opinionated (and quite honestly pathetic) ideas about Forsaken. Our clan is not as cocky as you say we are, we only put those things in chat because, well, you guys trash-talked to begin with. You claimed that you were the much better clan when the scrimmage was turning out in our favor, which annoyed several members of our clan. We obviously retaliated with the the "things in chat that claim that the opposing clan is bad and sucks". In this situation, both clans were somewhat being cocky. However, Forsaken had much more reasoning to act in such a way than React did. If you would like to further discuss this for whatever reason, PM me or something...

Edit: I get that I was hypocritical in this post, just explaining our actions >.> I'm done now.

Last edited:

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iPyroYo
Wins: (225) on my alt i have (521)
Time Zone: Eastern Standard time

Hello my name is Jason or iPyroYo. I think you would like me to be in Sector Six is because during clan battles i would not complain if i didn't get picked to play. Also because i would not bug you about anything. I am always on most of the time. Really i play everyday #nolife. I play around 6 hours a day. I will be there when you need me to be. I will participate in every clan battle that you have in the future. I am very good at the game i recently switch from a account that had a little over 500 wins. I work really hard to get better at the game. Things im good with in battle is flint and steel and fishing rods. I hope you accept me into this clan it would be a great pleasure to play with you guys. Thank you for reading this i hope i did not waste your time.
Just thought I'd let you guys know, this guy also applied for Forsaken.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Please don't... This is Sector Six's thread, not your place to put your opinionated (and quite honestly pathetic) ideas about Forsaken. Our clan is not as cocky as you say we are, we only put those things in chat because, well, you guys trash-talked to begin with. You claimed that you were the much better clan when the scrimmage was turning out in our favor, which annoyed several members of our clan. We obviously retaliated with the the "things in chat that claim that the opposing clan is bad and sucks". In this situation, both clans were somewhat being cocky. However, Forsaken had much more reasoning to act in such a way than React did. If you would like to further discuss this for whatever reason, PM me or something...
>Says to not place opinionated posts about Forsaken in the Sector Six thread
>Proceeds to write a paragraph about React and scrimmages between the Two clans.

Both of you just leave the thread and not continue this conversation anymore, and don't even reply to my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci