• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Separating Teams from Lone Wolves

A_Jazzy_Whale

Spectator
Reaction score
Teams really make the game unfair for the rest of the people who don't want to team. And I mean, really, I've seen teams of FOUR before. And I'm just suggesting that the servers should be split up into two sections: Teams Only and Lone Wolves Only. That way, it's really more fair for everyone.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
The clans will always be there, it's the nature of large PvP servers. Although I'll admit they're quite annoying when you're alone, there's an easy remedy. Hop on TS or Skype and start teaming! Usually people in TS won't kill anyone in their channel, and you can nearly always find someone who wants to Skype team during the lobby phase. So start talking and start teaming, and then you'll be able to take out the teams!

By the way, I've seen (and led) a team of 12 :3

champdude

Tribute
Reaction score
firstly, everyone likes teaming,so it wouldnt slide well with the community, secondly, the only way to stop teaming would to be have a mod on all the time, which wouldnt happen.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
There will always be teams. If you want one, hop on teamspeak and plenty of people like me would be happy to team with you. And also you can easily win against teams if you strategize well and know the map.

Reactions: Le0

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
No, teams would join the lone wolf servers and then win because there are no enemy teams to oppose them. This is a bad idea, no offence.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why does it seem Newbs have the worst suggjestions......

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately, teams on most PVP servers cant be stopped unless they are under constant watch. Since we cant do this and teaming has become a major part of the game it would be foolish to even try. Most teams can be split apart and then killed relatively easily. You just have to use tactics, such as keeping them at a distance or just waiting for one of them to be alone. Even if you dont succeed in killing both of them its still a little thrill ride doing it and extremely entertaining afterwards.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As long as the team members are not ranked #1 and #2 on the leaderbords, you are fine. Just yesterday I beat a team with diamond swords when I had a stone sword. Quite noobish team I gotta say.........I sniped one of them and set fire to the other guy, after that I just hit them to death :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci