• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serenity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambitiosi

Tribute
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN:Ambitiosi
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ:Ricky
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: ambitiosi
Aɢᴇ:14
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: Glorify,Harmony,Pulse,Clarity,Overload,Unless,Power
Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ?: Because this seems like a cool clan and i have been on the ts and you guys seem chill

Reaction score
Hello would you be interested in a clan battle or scrim against ExiLe v2? If so please add and contact ra_dusk on skype or come on our teamspeak to talk about it 198.15.70.250:15051 :)

Sixzey

Platinum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Sinscere
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Nick
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: Ill Pm
Aɢᴇ: 13
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: Dexterity v1, Invincible, Aura, Power, Clarity
Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ?: I would like to join because i took a 1 month break from clans and i now want to get back into them. I notice some people in this clan that i can hopefully become friends with and maybe best friends lol. I also do enjoy a good clan and this clan does seem to have many cool and good players. Thank you, and have a nice day <3

Absorbanter

Career
Reaction score
all these randoms applying gl but chances are low LOL

btw hey serenity kids im brian and i use sp0000kst3r

BlackBox

Tribute
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: BlackBox
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Johnny
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: pretzelrr_
Aɢᴇ: 13
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: Distract
Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪkᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ? I want to join Serenity because it looks like a nice, simple clan to be in. I recently came back from a break from MCSG and now I want to get back into a clan. I always had fun playing with clans and hopefully will in the future with you guys.
-BlackBox

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
It doesnt feel good to get chewed at does it? Its what you just did to arriex
this isnt helpafriend.org its minecraft chill lmao. i dont care if im getting chewed at by some kid i dont even know and wont affect my irl life at all.

NeverDiePvP

Experienced
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: MrTap
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Omar
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: ExtinctClan
Aɢᴇ: 16
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: Nobility Extinct Power
Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ?: Looking for a clan to join and i talked to known so ^_^
lol no

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
this isnt helpafriend.org its minecraft chill lmao. i dont care if im getting chewed at by some kid i dont even know and wont affect my irl life at all.
Forums is minecraft? You can't argue that everything is minecraft when you are simply typing to people...
Remember when D1vux and whoever else were dicks to you? How did you feel?

Max | Mini

Tribute
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: minitage
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: fam
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: maxleyfer
Aɢᴇ: 13 1/2
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: 2 Redstone clans, Ryan clan, Pulse, and StolenUS LOL, luke, me, steven, and redstone carried hard.
Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ?: I see lots of hackers here and I hack too!!!! But for real, this clan has good people, and lots of people I know. People may not like me or think I hack, but I'm willing to explain that I'm not the hacker tene exposed and If im toxic just tell me ill stop. I'm hoping that people can appreciate my stay and I think I could help out this clan, like an addition because good people are already in this good clan. thanks! (͡°͜ʖ͡°)(͡°͜ʖ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci