• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serenity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbidix | Jay

Platinum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Sinscere
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Nick
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ]: Ill Pm
Aɢᴇ: 13
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs Cʟᴀɴs: Dexterity v1, Invincible, Aura, Power, Clarity
Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ?: I would like to join because i took a 1 month break from clans and i now want to get back into them. I notice some people in this clan that i can hopefully become friends with and maybe best friends lol. I also do enjoy a good clan and this clan does seem to have many cool and good players. Thank you, and have a nice day <3
Recommended

Ethan

Survivor
Reaction score
Wʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ?: I would like to join because i took a 1 month break from clans and i now want to get back into them. I notice some people in this clan that i can hopefully become friends with and maybe best friends lol. I also do enjoy a good clan and this clan does seem to have many cool and good players. Thank you, and have a nice day <3
Also Recommended :)

CaliSwag

Experienced
Reaction score
Trial, Be active on TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci