• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serenity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTap

Platinum
Reaction score
You're asking? LOL
I never said I didn't hack, I've hacked and I stopped. I don't know what I did to you especially since I barely even know you. lol
Guess what even the number 1 player on the leaderboards can't hit a guy outside the hitbox like you
You know for all the retards thinking I hit people outside there hit box are so dumb. Test it out yourself, when you hit a player on 1.7 the red marker shows up and goes away in 2 secs. In 2 secs when the red marker idicating that you hit the player you can move your aim out the hit box range. It's not even hacks lmao
I 10ed him on badlion and the next day he killed 10 people and hit player outside of the hitbox??
I haven't played with you in over a month and a half get off.

I'm just gonna ignore everyone trying to cause flame mostly Crinkle and Azama especially since crinkle gets his butt buddies to do something he can't do himself. I honestly don't understand that kid at all. Invites me to his clan promotes me to officer, then when I leave he calls out hacks. Fcking D1ckRider. Go back to your Nobility KIK chat with your little play boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci