• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Serenity [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
I never said I didn't hack, I've hacked and I stopped. I don't know what I did to you especially since I barely even know you. lol

You know for all the retards thinking I hit people outside there hit box are so dumb. Test it out yourself, when you hit a player on 1.7 the red marker shows up and goes away in 2 secs. In 2 secs when the red marker idicating that you hit the player you can move your aim out the hit box range. It's not even hacks lmao

I haven't played with you in over a month and a half get off.

I'm just gonna ignore everyone trying to cause flame mostly Crinkle and Azama especially since crinkle gets his butt buddies to do something he can't do himself. I honestly don't understand that kid at all. Invites me to his clan promotes me to officer, then when I leave he calls out hacks. Fcking D1ckRider. Go back to your Nobility KIK chat with your little play boys.
i didn't even ask him to do anything lol? people know you hack and you've denied it way too many times for anyone to believe you now.

Forbidix | Jay

Platinum
Reaction score
it's the illusion that he's not in the hitbox when he gets the particles, when really he is.
Bruh I like you and all but you need to stop flaming about "hacking" no one cares anymore. It's not a pro game and every clan has a hacker or someone that uses something now and days. This server is dead anyways I don't get the point of u calling Omar out all the time. He USED TO HACK don't you get it? Those videos he recorded is when he USED TO HACK. He said he doesn't anymore and his hits aren't even fishy anymore. Honestly u flaming is getting you no where but a bad rep like I had once. If you're just flaming cuz he left your clan.. Julien that's sad man. Don't take this in a mean way but I h8 people that hold grudges harder than meek holds Ls.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Bruh I like you and all but you need to stop flaming about "hacking" no one cares anymore. It's not a pro game and every clan has a hacker or someone that uses something now and days. This server is dead anyways I don't get the point of u calling Omar out all the time. He USED TO HACK don't you get it? Those videos he recorded is when he USED TO HACK. He said he doesn't anymore and his hits aren't even fishy anymore. Honestly u flaming is getting you no where but a bad rep like I had once. If you're just flaming cuz he left your clan.. Julien that's sad man. Don't take this in a mean way but I h8 people that hold grudges harder than meek holds Ls.
I hold a grudge against him not just because of that but other stuff i prefer not to talk about :/ and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one that thinks this way

Absorbanter

Career
Reaction score
boy half of your skype mass messages are, "Spending more time out" or "This game sucks my sisters cock". Just shut the hell up no one truly likes you except Power. So stop making jokes about DDoSing since it's proven that you're harmless.
<-- Brian
where did ddosing ever come up? lmao white boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci