• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server Maintenance

L

Lululioness

o_O 1.5. I remember back when it was in Beta.... Minecraft has come a long way :D Also, can someone explain to me what a 'Hopper' is?

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
o_O 1.5. I remember back when it was in Beta.... Minecraft has come a long way :D Also, can someone explain to me what a 'Hopper' is?
It Emptys things into a chests/dispensors when things are put into it/ dropped into the top.

LittleBri77

Spectator
Reaction score
Can we bring either the sponsor potions back or the bounty back please I hate the sponsor system we have now... Either bounty or the potions please.

Attachments

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
We will be undergoing several updates today to fix any issues in all regions. Since Minecraft 1.5.1 just came out, it's the perfect opportunity to correct any existing issues.
If you are forced into deathmatch and/or a game ends prematurely, please understand that this is because we're pushing out updates.

In addition, as Chad mentioned in an earlier post, we will be doing some website updates today as well.
Subv3rsion,i wanna say thank you for fixing most of the glitches..but ive notice tht nocheat has been going haywire.
i cant hit most people and theres a alot of lagging back while running.and when you hit/get hit by someone in the water you dont recive konckback 1/2 the time you'll just stay in place.And slash records would be nice.

Noah3Harvey

Spectator
Reaction score
i bought donor and it doesnt work right now but its still expiring it shouldnt expire till im able to use it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci