• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server Maintenance

OreoTheLlama

Career
Reaction score
i bought donor and it doesnt work right now but its still expiring it shouldnt expire till im able to use it
Talk about that somewhere else please. This is not the place and these posts get very annoying. Thanks.

AcidXenon

Tribute
Reaction score
I am completely fed up with the death from crafting table glitch. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but quite frequently when I go to craft (which is still laggy) i just die and I dont understand why. It says Internal exception. I don't know whether this is my side or the server, but any help would be appreciated and/or fixing the servers to make them playable.

joron202

Spectator
Reaction score
I am completely fed up with the death from crafting table glitch. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but quite frequently when I go to craft (which is still laggy) i just die and I dont understand why. It says Internal exception. I don't know whether this is my side or the server, but any help would be appreciated and/or fixing the servers to make them playable.
I agree I was so mad when I died in the crafting table when I just barely start crafting it sucks hope you guys can fix it.

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
MCSG isn't too playable right now. I fell as though there is a major change every month which screws up MCSG for a week. MCSG was amazing at the end of v1! Right when v2 came out everything got messed up and the HIVE started. I personally like MCSG better, but the HIVE people were smart to start when they did and it looks as though they are taking over. Please get everything fixed so I MCSG doesn't die!

ash0521

Survivor
Reaction score
Can you please fix my white screen on the maps "Hunger Games" every time I play a map like HungerGames 4 or 3,2,1 or the tewerian I have a white screen.
You do realize how ridiculous that sounds right?

JobieUcrazy

Tribute
Reaction score
Could you hurry your Good! omg its been 2 days now and you said the update would happen when 1.5.1 came out. slow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci