• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers are now 1.3.1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyeman

Spectator
Reaction score
Please put it back to 1.2.5 when it ran wonderfully and everyone whoo cared about the MCSG acctually played them

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Worst Decision. Ever. Please make a few servers 1.2.5

Z

Zyopy

Ermagerd it keeps giving me internal server error or saying my donator privelages are on cooldown what's going on?

chew

Spectator
Reaction score
Just fixed that, sorry! Not quite sure why a lot of servers are whitelisted...
Is there any reason why for me all of the e.u servers say can't reach server. But i can join u.s servers?

3divi

Tribute
Reaction score
this is a big update, i think it can take more time than ever to completely convert the servers, but if we want to upgrade, we need a small sacrifice.

x_zer0_x

Spectator
Reaction score
I just got a really cool idea! How neat would it be if all death matches were held at corn but the ground gradually fell out like the arena?

3divi

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't think that will be pretty long to do?
Just more work for the poor team that is already full of problem with the conversion at 1.3.1 I think you should just wait until they fix all bugs, next maybe there will be some time.

jonathan6405

Career
Reaction score
Is there any reason why for me all of the e.u servers say can't reach server. But i can join u.s servers?
if you have a program called hamachi try uninstalling it and then it might work :)

Zeletavska

Spectator
Reaction score
Can someone help me. It doesnt say "bad login" or anything like that when i join a server, but it says "disconnected by server internal error" or something like that. Is that the same problem or is it different. plz help i cannot join any servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci