• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers are now 1.3.1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lubrant64

Spectator
Reaction score
Can u please keep the deathmatch at the cornucopia?!? I hated the new one. Every time sand fell, me and all my friends would lag. I usually win a lot but since that new deathmatch area, I only won about 2 times. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK

C

clankstar

Can u please keep the deathmatch at the cornucopia?!? I hated the new one. Every time sand fell, me and all my friends would lag. I usually win a lot but since that new deathmatch area, I only won about 2 times. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK
We will at least get the sand and lava removed from the arena. If that does not fix the lagissue, we will try and come up with another solution to make sure people do not lag during deathmatch.

Crafterman27

Spectator
Reaction score
Uh i was playing and it was me and my friend in deathmatch he was about to die and then i got kicked and it sayed NoCheat then i got kicked and didnt get the win :(

WimpyKid

Spectator
Reaction score
I spotted a bug where I would get a hit off on somebody on Maps 1 and 3, then I would run. So about a minute after running I am hit out of nowhere from an invisible source and I ended up dying from that cause about 4 to 5 times. Its very frustrating. Thank You!

ninnjaguy

Tribute
Reaction score
hello chad i met you on the creative server well a hacker named zXanthonyXz is hacking he wont take any damage and was hacking with insta kill thanks for youre time

NerdKitteyz

Tribute
Reaction score
Im So Glad There All 1.3.1 Because I Couldnt Really Go On The Servers Cause They Were All "OutDated" Thx SWo Much!

NerdKitteyz

Tribute
Reaction score
I Donated To EU MineCraft Survival Games, Is The 24 Hour Bug Still There Or Not I Don;t Want To Waste Money (I Just Bought UpGrade)

Demigod

Spectator
Reaction score
smells more like operation "fail tape" i keep trying to join one of the 1.3 servers but all i get is internal server error and 100 sec cooldown because i am a donor.........

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
smells more like operation "fail tape" i keep trying to join one of the 1.3 servers but all i get is internal server error and 100 sec cooldown because i am a donor.........
Yep, I get the same thing... only on US servers though. Oh. and I think some of the servers on the server list is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci