• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide servers.dat file [Updated 10/07]

Was it helpful?

• Total voters

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
mine keeps sayong thats its a outdataed cliant what do i do to fix it ? pls hlpe me thanks :)
If it says you have a outdated client you arent in minecraft 1.2.5. Force update your minecraft. :)

Sacred_Flame

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks, a ton Candy! You don't know how many times I've had to type the us? in with the .mcsg.in copy and paste, and have to delete them all and restart because of some sort of error or if I want a certain server at the top of the list.
This will save me a bucket full of time :p Thanks again!

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks, a ton Candy! You don't know how many times I've had to type the us? in with the .mcsg.in copy and paste, and have to delete them all and restart because of some sort of error or if I want a certain server at the top of the list.
This will save me a bucket full of time :p Thanks again!
No problem :) Great you like it!
Have fun playing!

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
This is awesome. Thanks!

There should be an EU version with the EU servers on the top, though. A bit annoying to scroll through them all! :D

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is awesome. Thanks!

There should be an EU version with the EU servers on the top, though. A bit annoying to scroll through them all! :D
You ask? I do. EU servers on top will be up in 10min? :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci