• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide servers.dat file [Updated 10/07]

Was it helpful?

• Total voters

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is awesome. Thanks!

There should be an EU version with the EU servers on the top, though. A bit annoying to scroll through them all! :D
Its up now. Look at the first post :D

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Great Idea!
Now I don't have to add them all in when I lose my .minecraft!

Dave1995

Spectator
Reaction score
That is what happened... But im still getting server outdated message when i try connect anyway...

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Chadthedj, the owner of MCSG, has used this download (and if I am not mistaken is currently using it) and recommends it as a helpful file.
I have downloaded it and used it and I recommend it as well which is why I have a link to this thread in my server connection guide.

If you have a virus on your computer it is not from this file.

Vercinger

Tribute
Reaction score
no, my computer cost $600. AND I have other anti-virus's too
Your post RIGHT there clearly showed how novice a computer user you are.. Having multiple AV will not do any good.. on the contrary.. They will inflict on each other every now and then..
And norton is one of the worst AV you can get.. Get Microsoft Secruity Essential.. It's 100% effect, and will never bother you as is only runs in the background and will not slow down your computer..

Norton is Good.. Take this from someone who is educated, worked and experienced in the field... Doesn't matter if your computer cost $6 million, Norton is still Good..

And any virus you might have is not from that file..

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I removed norton and it still came up with a virus. I'm also a high-school student with no steady flow of income and my computer took me 7 months to save up for.

Windows Security Essentials said to me it was a virus when i tried to download it. I checked before I downloaded and my computer was clean

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci