• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Servers.dat Files [Updated 12-23-13]

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
Am I the only one who notices all the servers combined has a smaller file size than individual servers?

sokolowski17

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright, so I realized that these weren't updated in a while so I decided to do it! I give credit to CandyFTW for making the first ever thread about this a coming up with the idea!

HINT: Download the file with the main servers you play on and then unzip the file, next open the file and take out one of the combos you want, now unzip that. After that, take out just the .dat file and use that with the next steps! Remember you can only use one so chose wisely ;)

How to Install (Windows) :
1. Type in %appdata%
2. Click on your .minecraft
3. Drag in the file

Mac install :
Open a Finder window
Click the Go Menu item and Click Go to Folder
Type ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft into the text field and click Go
Then drag the server.dat to your minecraft folder.

lorenzo444

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright, so I realized that these weren't updated in a while so I decided to do it! I give credit to CandyFTW for making the first ever thread about this a coming up with the idea!

HINT: Download the file with the main servers you play on and then unzip the file, next open the file and take out one of the combos you want, now unzip that. After that, take out just the .dat file and use that with the next steps! Remember you can only use one so chose wisely ;)

How to Install (Windows) :
1. Type in %appdata%
2. Click on your .minecraft
3. Drag in the file

Mac install :
Open a Finder window
Click the Go Menu item and Click Go to Folder
Type ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft into the text field and click Go
Then drag the server.dat to your minecraft folder.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci