• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Servers.dat Files [Updated 12-23-13]

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks very much :D. Hopefully more and more people start finding this post

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks Very Much :D Hoepfully More and More people will see this thread/post

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Wont work? D:

I've probably broke it because I can't even install SPC xD
nvm

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know we have a hub and all now, but I know some people still like to direct connect, so I've updated the US servers.dat file:
US Servers:
servers.dat

EU Servers:
servers.dat

AU Servers:
Coming Soon

AS + CA Servers:
Coming Soon

I will not be doing combos as the lists are now long enough as they are, so combining them would be useless. There is also now the ability to make profiles for the different locations by copying the .minecraft folder somewhere E.G your desktop, naming it as the region (AS, AU, etc.), directing the profile to that folder and inserting the appropriate servers.dat file into that folder, this creates a sort of folder system.

I would also like to make you all aware of a tool called NBTExplorer, it allows you to directly edit your servers.dat file, meaning that you no longer have to lose all your current servers if you choose to use these servers.dat files, you can simply open both your current servers.dat file and and the one you downloaded, and copy and paste your servers into this new file. You're welcome :)

NBTExplorer

Last edited:

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know we have a hub and all now, but I know some people still like to direct connect, so I've updated the US servers.dat file:
US Servers:
servers.dat

EU Servers:
Coming Soon

AU Servers:
Coming Soon

AS Servers:
Coming Soon

I will not be doing combos as the lists are now long enough as they are, so combining them would be useless. There is also now the ability to make profiles for the different locations by copying the .minecraft folder somewhere E.G your desktop, naming it as the region (AS, AU, etc.), directing the profile to that folder and inserting the appropriate servers.dat file into that folder, this creates a sort of folder system.

I would also like to make you all aware of a tool called NBTExplorer, it allows you to directly edit your servers.dat file, meaning that you no longer have to lose all your current servers if you choose to use these servers.dat files, you can simply open both your current servers.dat file and and the one you downloaded, and copy and paste your servers into this new file. You're welcome :)

NBTExplorer
CA?

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm confused how this works. Help?
It is so that you have all the servers in your multiplayer server list... You download the file for the region you play in then take it out of the folder and drag it into your .minecraft

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci