• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers have been upgraded to 1.4, it's safe to update!

JohnTheGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Are you using windows xp?

As for what we have been seeing, here are some major issues:
  • Servers have way more lag than usual (this is confirmed from other communities that 1.4 is not as efficient as 1.3)
  • People using Windows XP cannot connect to the new servers. Seeing messages "cannot resolve host names" (this is because our new dns mapping and we are still troubleshooting this)
  • Maps randomly won't load
Some features we are having trouble adding:

• Voting is messing up but planning to add it soon as 1.4 messed it up
  • Level 3 chests (Something new to spice up the game)
If you see anything else, let us know but we are working on it in our end.
People that has the issue with "unknown host", press this link https://store.opendns.com/setup/ and press Computer.

beesknees27

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, you heard it! You are now able to install 1.4 to your clients to play on our servers. If you are using the 1.3 client, you will not be able to play until you update. To solve this, close your client and re login. You should see a prompt that says "A new update available" and you will click "Yes". Let us know if there is any new bugs that we need to be aware of but so far it seems stable.

Update:- The Creative server is on whitelist until further notice, as we are waiting for plugin updates.
Click here for update number 2
I know this is completely off topic, but can you PLEASE make both the maps random. I don't like survival games 4 and it is the only map that is ever played. I love almost all the other maps, but not that one. I would really appreciate it and i know a lot of others will too.

kadenater123

Survivor
Reaction score
I got kicked for doing /v to check the maps and then I voted 2 and it kicked me! Please take out that plugin

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Don't know if this would work, but try this (doubt it will):

1. Switch off your internet
  2. Wait a few secs (Recommended 10secs, 15 would be better)
  3. Turn it back on
  4. Try to connect to the servers

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Don't know if this would work, but try this (doubt it will):

1. Switch off your internet
  2. Wait a few secs (Recommended 10secs, 15 would be better)
  3. Turn it back on
  4. Try to connect to the servers
like un plug the router??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci